•30•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

I Was At Home Laying Down, Really Just Tired. I Need A Day With Just Me And My Girls. Like A Spa Day, I Am Tense And Need A Massage. I Grab My Phone And Texted Queen And Kelly. I Got Someone Running The Store, Especially Since Kelly Them Might Be Moving To California On My Ass.

I Got Up And Walked To The Closet. I Starting To Form My Lil Baby Bump And I'm So Cute. I Really Been Doing Good, No Drama Just Happiness. Well For Me And Not Jazz Them. He Told Me About His Babymama Hanging Herself, It Was So Sad. He Ask For Some Space And Time With The Girls And I'm Giving Him That.

I Don't Mind Because We Talk Almost Everyday And Night. He Call To Check Up On Me And That Turn Into A Full Blown Conversation. We Really Would Make A Good Team. We Haven't Mad Anything Official Yet. Just Moving Slowly.

I Grab My Clothes And Walked Out The Closet. I Sat Everything On The Bed And Looked In The Mirror. Think I'm About To Go Black, Just For Awhile Then Back Red.

I Walked In Bathroom And Turn The Shower On. I Stripped Out Of My Clothes And Stepped In. I Let The Water Hit My Body And It Felt Good. I Grab My Wash Cloth And Grab My Dove Body Wash. I Put It On My Wash Cloth And Start Bathing.

................

"You Look Nice." Queen Said As I Walked Out My Room. I Smiled.

"Thanks Bae." I Said Looking At Them. I Saw Yasmine Had On Her High Light Pink Nike.

Jasmine Outfit In Mm

We Walked Out The Door And To My Suv. Now This Car Anybody Can Drive. I Was Scared To Leave My Baby Redd In The Hood. I Be Scared When It's Parked Outside Of Jazz House. It Can Get Shot Or Stolen, Either Way Both Can Happen In My Hood Or His Hood. But I Have A Garage.

I Pass My Keys To Queen And We Got In The Car. She Started It And Pulled Off. I Grab My Cd Book And Pulled Out Mike Jones The Voice. I Put It In And Went To Cuddy Buddy. That's My Song. Made Me Think Of Me And Jazz. We Always Somewhere Under Each Other.

When I Was With Zay I Was Fucking Jazz. My Life Have Been Somethings These Last Pass Two Almost Three Months. My Phone Beeped And I Looked At It And Saw I Had A Appointment Tomorrow. Damn I Forgot About That.

"So How Are Things Going?" Queen Asked Stopping At A Red Light. I Looked Up And Smiled.

"Girl Now I Can Enjoy My Pregnancy The Way I Want To, I Don't Have To Have A Nagging Person In My Ear Every Hour. I Can Actually Be With The Man I Love." She Smiled.

"Yes Bitch, Yes Bitch." She Said Slapping. Kelly Cover Yasmine Ears And We Laughed.

"She Probably Done Heard Worse Girl." I Said Looking Back At Them.

"Yea I Know Her Daddy Be At Home Cursing Like A Sailer, She Starting To Repeat Them." She Said Looking At Yasmine. Yasmine Just Look Down.

"Aww It's Ok Auntie Baby, Just Don't Be Curses." I Said Lifting Her Head.

"Alright." She Said Smiling. I Smiled And Lean Back Kissing Her Forehead.

"How Everything With Damon, And Why You Didn't Bring Keshia, She Never With You No More." I Said Looking At Queen.

"That's Because She Done Because A Daddy Girls, She Always With Her Daddy, It's Daddy This Daddy That, That Who She With Now, Tired To Get Her To Come But She Said No, She Want To Stay With Her Daddy." I Laughed. That's Like Got Damn Yasmine.

Daddy This, Daddy That. The Only Reason She Not With Him Now Is Because He At Work. I Know My Dad Lonely In That House. Can't Go Nowhere Out The Range Of Their 50 Yards Of Their House.  His Probation Officer Been Popping Up On Him. He Be Cursing The Folks Out. When Jamal And Kelly Be Telling Me That I Laughing. Our Daddy Crazy.

We Pulled Up At The Spa And Got Out The Car. We Walked In And Sign In. I'm A Member, Just Don't Come Here Often. We Walked To The Back To The Locker Room.

"Let's Get Our Relaxing On." I Said Putting My Hand Up For Them To High Five.

Jazz

Me And The Girls Sat At The Food Court In The Mall And Ate. The Other Day Was Layla Funeral. The Girls Didn't Take The News To Well But They Getting Better. I Guess We All Taking It Day By Day.

We At The Mall To Do A Lil Shopping For Them, Me And Jasmine. I Been Really Thinking About Settling Down With Her And Her Only. The Girls Like Her, She Like Them And She Pregnant With My Seed. We Both In Love With Each Other.

Never Thought I'll Be In Love With My One Night Stand But I Am. I Thank God For That Night Ever Damn Day. I Don't Know Where I'll Be At This Point In My Life. I Looked At The Girls And Saw Them Talking. I Took Out My Phone And Took A Picture Of Them. They Looked At Me And Smiled.

"Daddy Are We Going Be Able To Jasmine Today?" Kiley Asked. I Looked At Her Then At Kendall.

"Y'all Want To?"

"Yes!, Duh." They Both Said. I Laughed.

"Come On Daddy Gotta Go Pick Up Somethings Then We Can Go See Jasmine." We Got Up With Our Bags And Trash And Threw That In The Trash Can And Walked To Zales. We Walked In The Lady Walked Up To Us.

"Hello Welcome To Zales Looking For Anything Particular?" She Asked Smiling At Us. I Smiled Up At Her.

"A Engagement Ring." She Smiled And Walked To The Cases. We Follow.

"Hundreds Of Our Finest Rings Here." She Said Showing Us The Rings.

"Ok Girls We Gotta Pick Somethings She Going Like." I Said As We Looked At Them. They Rubbed Their Hands And Start Talking In Their Twin Code. Lord.

Comment/Vote 😊