•25•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

I Sat In Jazz Hospital Room With His Mom, My Mom And The Girls. They Said He Going Make It But He Need A Blood Transfusion. Now He Breathing On A Machine Until We Can Get Him Some Blood. I'm Not A Good Donor Because My Blood Type Is Ab+. His Mom Can't Give The Blood Because She Not Healthy, She Have Kidney Stones.

The Girls Are To Young, So The Next Best Is For The Doctor To Get Some Blood. He Put In A Request But He Said It Might Take A Couple Of Weeks.

The Door Open And Jamal, Yasmine And Kelly Walked In. Jamal Came And Hugged Me And I Cried In His Stomach. Yea There Where I Stand To Him. I Don't What It Is, I Been Crying Since Me And My Mom Reached The Hospital.

When I Saw Him I Burst Out In Tears. What I'm Going Do Without My Father Child. My Child Need To Know It Real Dad, Not Someone Momma Just Fucking.

I Grew Up With Both Parents So I Want That For My Child. I Don't Care If We Not Together, I Don't Care If We Living In Different Houses, I Just Need My Child Father.

"It's Going Be Ok Jasmine, Everything Going Be Good." Jamal Said Rubbing My Back. I'm Trying To Be Strong And Not Stress But It So Hard. I Don't Know What's Going On, I Really Like Jazz.

"I Know Jamal, I Know, Just My Our Baby." I Said Wiping My Tears On His Shirt. He Laughed.

"Thanks For Getting Me Wet With Your Tears But Everything Going Be Ok, What His Condition?"

"He Need A Blood Transfusion." He Looked At Me Then And Kelly.

"What's His Blood Type?"

"O+." I Said Looking At The Both Of Them. He Smiled And Looked At Kelly.

"Kelly O+, Can She Give Blood, Are You Willing To Give Blood Bae?" He Said Looking At Het. She Looked At Him, Me Then At Jazz. She Inhale Then Exhale.

"Sure What Ever You Want Bae, Jasmine Do Need Her Baby Father."

"You Would Do That?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"Yea He Practically Part Of The Family Why Not, I'm Not Really Up For The Emotional Roller Coaster." She Said, I Smiled And Hugged Her. I Think I'm Falling Hard For This Dude.

"Thank You So Much, Now Come On Let's Go Find The Doctor." I Said Pulling Her Out The Room. We Walked Down The Hall And I Saw Zay Walking Down. He Came Up To Me And Hugged Me I Hugged Back. Why He Been So Clingy, Like Damn Nigga.

"What You Doing Here, Wasn't You The One That Ask Me Why I Was Running To His Rescue?"

"I Thought About What I Said Earlier And Thought I Should Come And Apologize, I Was Wrong He Your Child Father And It Would Be Wrong If You Here Alone." I Smiled And Hugged Him Again. He Have A Way With Words Sometimes. We Pulled Away And He Kissed My Lips. I'm Stuck In Between Two Dudes. Lord Help Me, Somebody Help Me.

Jamal

We Was Sitting In The Waiting Room, While They Did Jazz Blood Transfusion. It Was A Nice Thing Kelly Did, I'm Glad I Brought It Up. I Don't Want My Sister To Be Feeling Down Or Raising A Child On Her Own. That's Just Something I Couldn't Imagine, She A Good Woman And Need A Good Man.

Been Torn Between Two Is Not Good. One Day She With Jazz The Next She With Zay. She Don't Know What She Want, She Just Don't Want To Be Alone. She Need To Pick And Choose. The Drama Is Not What We Need.

"So Like How Long Do That Take?" I Asked Looking At Jasmine. I'm Tired, And Hungry. I Got Off Of Work Picked Kelly And Yasmine Up From Her Friend And We Came Here. I Didn't Think To Stop To Getting Somethings To Eat.

"I Don't Know Hours Jamal, If Y'all Want To Leave Go, Yea Do That Because The Kids Need To Eat And Get Some Rest." She Said Looking At His Girls And Yasmine All Laid Out. She Really Like This Dude To Care For His Kids That She Just Recently Met. My Sister Is To Good, I Hope He Do Make It, They're Be Good Together Instead Of Her And  Zay.

"Ok, We Got Them, Call Us When Y'all Hear Somethings." I Said Grabbing The Girls.

"Alright." Me And Kelly Walked Out The Hospital And To My Car. I Put The Girls In As Kelly Put Yasmine In. We Got In And I Started The Car And Pulled Off. It's 9 Somethings And They Started On The Blood Transfusion At 6. Woah, That's It Feel Like It Been Longer. I Just Hope He Pull Through.

Jasmine

I Sat In The Waiting Room With Jazz Mom. I Had Jamal Take Our Mom Back To The Hospital, I Need To Be Here For Jazz No Matter What. Zay Left After Just Being Here For Like 20 Minutes. He Been Acting All Strange Lately.

I'm Not Up For The Secrets Or Sneaking Around. If He Want To Be With Me He Gotta Be Straight Up With Me. I'm Not About To Be Dating A Coward. I Want A Real Man, Who Not Going Get Jealous Over My Baby Father. I Hope Jazz Pulled Through, His Mom Is A Emotional Wreck. I Been Comforting Her The Best I Can, I Don't Exactly Feel What She Feel But I Feel Some Of Her Pain. It's Her Only Son At That.

I Saw A Doctor Walk From The Back And I Hope It The Doctor That Did Jazz Blood Transfusion. He Walked To Us And Smiled. We Smiled And Stood Up.

"So?" Loris Asked.

"Everything Went Well He Back In His Room Resting, You Guys Can Go Back."

"Thank You Doctor." Loris Said.

"No Problem." We Walked Toward His Room And Open The Door. He Looked Up And Smiled. Never Let Nothing Put Him Down. We Walked To His Bedside And I Smiled.

"How You Feeling?" I Asked.

"I'm A G, They Can't Put A Real Nigga Down, But I Did Think I Was Gone, I Just Want To Say Thank Y'all."

"No Problem Jazz, You're My Baby Father, Friend And Someone I'm Learning To Care About." His Mom Start Aww. We Laughed And Looked At Her.

"Y'all Are Cute." We Smiled.

Comment/Vote 😊