•33•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Was In The Kitchen Cooking Jasmine Some Breakfast. I'm Thinking About Proposal To Her Today. This Morning. A Nigga Don't Know How To Cook Like That But In Trying. Just For My Baby. I Know How To Scramble Some Eggs And Flip Some Pancakes. I Just Want This To Be Perfect.

The Girls Was At School And I Had Got The Rings Yesterday. It Was Hard Picking Which One But I Did It. I'm So Damn Nervous And Don't Know How To Be Romantic. I'm Going Tried Tho. She Changing Me For The Best.

I Put Everything On A Tray And Pulled The Ring Out My Pocket. I Sat It On The Tray Next To The Lil Note I Wrote And Grab It. I Walked To Her Room. I Sat It On The Bed And Shook Her A Little.

"Come On Baby Get Up, I Made You Breakfast." Her Eyes Open And She Looked Around.

"You Cooked Oh My God, Is My Kitchen Ok?" She Asked Sitting Up. I Chuckles.

"Hush And Eat." I Said Smiling. She Grab The Tray And Smiled. She Picked Up The Paper And Unfolded It.

"Read Out Loud."

"I Know We Haven't Been Together Or Even Been Knowing Each Other That Long, Let Me See Since You're Four Months Pregnant We Probably Been Knowing Each Other For Four Months But To Be Honest I Haven't Been Counting, I Feel Like I Been Knowing You My Whole Life, I Might Not Be Perfect But I Try. I Don't Want To Be Without You, Jasmine You're The Only Female I See Myself With At The End Of The Day. The Twins Love You, I Love You And You Love Me, What I'm Trying To Say Is Will You Marry Me?" She Read Out Loud. She Looked Up With Tears In Her Eyes And Smiled.

"Yes I'll Marry You Jazz, I Will, I Will!" She Said Crying Tears Of Joy. I Smiled And Grab The Ring Off The Tray And Opening It. I Took It Out And Slide It On Her Finger.

Ring In Mm

Ring In Mm

"We Kissed And Hugged."

"You Still Gotta Eat My Breakfast Girl, I Didn't Sweat Over That Stove For Nothing." I Said Looking At Her. She Smiled And Start Eating. Good Girl. It Took Me Two Hours To Get It Right.

"Um Yea Damon Drop Off This Envelope Earlier For You And Me, I Didn't Open It I Was Waiting For You." I Said Handing Her The White Envelope. She Grabbed It And Open It. She Pulled Out What Look Like A Invitation.

"It's A Wedding Invitation For Their Wedding Tonight." She Said Looking Up At Me.

"I Guess Everybody Getting Married." She Smiled.