•17•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

Me And Queen Pulled Up At The House Damon Cousin Gave Us. I Don't Know How He Got The DNA Test Results Back So Quick, But I'm Glad. I Hope This Dude Live Here.

"You Ready?" Queen Asked Looking At Me. I Looked At Her.

"Yea I Got This, Maybe You Should Stay In The Car."

"I Was, You Ain't Gotta Tell Me." She Said Pulling Out Some Chips. I Shook My Head And Got Out The Car. I Walked Up To The Door And Took A Deep Breath. I Knocked And Waited For Someone To Come To The Door.

"Who Is It?" I Heard A Male Voice.

"Jasmine." I Heard The Locks On The Door And It Soon Open And Everything Came Back. Damn He Was Fine. He Didn't Make It No Better By Coming To The Door Shirtless.

"Wassup Didn't Think I Will Ever See You Again." He Said Snapping Me Out Of My Dazed.

"Yea Um Can We Go In And Talk?"

"Sure." He Said Opening The Door Wider. I Walked In And He Shut The Door. He Sat Down On The Couch And So Did I .

"So Wassup?" I Pulled Out The Paper From The Hospital And The Pregnancy Test. I Handed Them To Him And He Looked At Me.

"I'm 3 Weeks Pregnant And You're My Baby Father, We Can Go Get A DNA Test Done But I Already Did That And Your DNA Matched It."

"How Did You Get My DNA?" He Asked Looking At Me.

"You're A Felony And In The System, It's Not That Hard."

"Got Damn Girl So You Know A Lil More About Me, What We Going Do?"

"We Have A Appointment At Grady Hospital Thursday Morning, If You Want To Be In Your Child Life You'll Be There, Here Is My Number Call If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns." I Said Standing Up.

"Wait I'm Not Buying A Baby, We Got Have Some Type Of Mutual Relationship Or Somethings."

"We Can But I Didn't Know If You Wanted All That."

"I Want To At Least Know My Babymama, I Have Two Other Kids And I Have To Tell Them."

"Alright, Call Me When You Want To Meet Up Or Whenever You Want To Tell Them, I Just Know I Want My Child To Know Its Father."

"And It Will, I'm Going Be There, I Did Help Make It."

"Thanks, Jazz I'll See You Later."

"You To Jasmine." I Smiled And Walked Out Of His House. Now The Hard Part, I Have To Break The News To Jamal And Zay. I Walked Back To The Car And Got In.

"So Everything Good?" Queen Asked Starting Her Car And Pulling Off.

"Yea Everything Fine, Lets Go Before Jamal Be Calling My Phone." She Smiled And Pulled Off. I Laid Back In The Seat And Just Relax. I Can't Believe Out Of All My One Night Stands I Get Pregnant Now. At Least I Know My Baby Daddy. I'm Still Stuck On How He Moved So Fast With Finding This Dude.

I Know I Was No Help With Nothing. I Just Laid There Letting Him Take Some Of The Blood Out Of Me To Do It. I See Why He The Top Doctor Down Here. I'm Just Happy I Found Him. Thank You Damon Cousin.

Jamal

I Walked In The House And Looked Around. I Didn't See No One Here So Jasmine Them Must Be At The Store. I Walked Upstairs And To My Dresser. I Pulled Out Some Boxer And Some Basketball Shorts. I Walked In The Bathroom Across The Hall And Shut The Door.

I Turn The Shower On And Stripped Out Of My Clothes. I Stepped In.

........................

I Open The Freezer And Pulled Out Some Fish Sticks And French Fries. I Grab The Pan And Put Some On It. I Turn The Oven On And Pop Them In. I Heard The Front Door Open And Lil Foot.

"Daddy!" Yasmine Yelled. I Smiled And Turn Around. I Picked Her Up And Kissed Her Cheek.

"Hey Baby Girl, Hey Baby." I Said Kissing Kelly Lips As She Walked In The Kitchen With Wendy.

"Hey, I Brought You A Double Stack And A Chocolate Shake." She Said Sitting It Down.

"Thanks I'm About To Fucked That Up And These Fish Sticks."

"Ooohh Daddy Said Bad Word."

"I'm Sorry Baby, Don't You Go Around Saying It." I Said Looking At Yasmine.

"Where Jasmine?"

"I Have No Idea I Was At The Store With Yasmine Half Of The Day." I Nodded My Head And Went In The Living Room With Yasmine. I Sat Down And Turn The Tv On. The Door Open And Queen, Jasmine, Keshia, Zay, Damon And Tay Walked In.

"Got Damn What The Hell This A Family Reunion?" I Asked Looking At All Them Walk In. They Laughed And Came And Sat Down.

"Look I Have Somethings To Tell All Of You Guys It Might Be A Lil Disappointed To You Zay But If You Say You Like Me You're Be There For Me." Jasmine Said As She Stood In Front Of Everyone. I Sat Up And Looked At Her.

"Wassup Jas What Going On?" I Asked Standing Up Now. I Mean This Must Be Somethings Serious Since Zay Involved In It.

"I'm Pregnant With A Man I Slept With Some Weeks Ago Baby." She Said Quick. My Eyes Got Big.

"Jasmine!" I Yelled.

"Don't Yell At Me Jamal, I Got Everything Under Control I Just Wanted To Let Y'all Know Before I Start Showing, Y'all Going Meet Him And Everything I Don't Want My Child To Come In This World With Tension Between Everyone And Me." She Said Looking At Me. I Sigh.

"Congrats Sis, But I Think You And Zay Should Talk Privately, He Look A Lil Confused." I Said Looking At Him. She Motion For Him To Follow Her In His Room.

Zay

I Sat On Jasmine Bed And She Shut The Door. She Looked At Me And I Looked At Her.

"Look Zayden I Just Found Out, I Understand If You Don't Want Anything To Do With Me And My Fucked Up Life." I Smiled And Pulled Her On My Lap.

"I Want To Be Part Of Your Fucked Up Life, Like You Said If I'm Feeling You The Way I Am I Shouldn't Be Disappointed, I'm Actually Happy For You, Even Tho I'm Not The One That Knocked You Up But I'm Happy." She Kissed Me. I Laid Her On The Bed Without Breaking The Kiss.

"I'm Feeling You Zay And I'm Happy You're In My Life."

"I'm Happy To Be In Your Life, Now Bring That Ass Back Toward Me." She Laughed And Came Closer To Me.

Comment/Vote 😊