Part Two Of 21

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Kia

I'm So Not Feeling This Bitch Jasmine. One She Mexican, White Or Whatever And A Lil To Rude For My Liking. I Want To Know How Jazz Get With This One. This Boy Have No Type Of Standard For His Woman. This Bitch Got Pregnant On A One Night Stand. Who Dose That. I Saw Her And Jasmine Talking Across The Table And I Rolled My Eyes.

She Start Laughing.

"Is There A Problem Kia?" She Asked Looking At Me. Everyone Looked At Me Then At Her.

"I'm Good You Good?"

"I'll Be Better If You Stop Staring At Me Like You Got A Fucking Problem, Damn." I Laughed And Rolled My Eyes. This Bitch Got Me Fucked Up. She Talking To The Wrong Black Bitch. Jazz Got Up And Walked Up To Her And Whisper In Her Ear. They Got Up And Walk To The Back.

I Got Up And Grab My Purse Leaving Nobody Said Anything And I'm Glad Because I Probably Would Have Curse Them Out To. I Walked Out The Front Door And To My Car.

"Aye Kia Let Me Talk To You Real Quick." Jazz Yelled Coming Out The Door. I Turn Around And Looked At Him. He Came Toward Me And Looked At Me.

"What's Was That Back There, Why You Acting Up At Other Folks House And Shit?" I Rolled My Eyes He Don't Get It. I Am Mad In Love With Jazz. I Been In Love With Him Since We Was 13. He Never Gave Me The Time Of Day Just Always Looked At Me As His Sister. I Got Over The Fact That He Got Layla Pregnant But Now He Playing House To This Red Headed Ass Bitch.

I Just Kissed Him. He Push Me Away. That Hurt, It Hurt Bad.

"Yo What The Fuck Wrong With You?"

"Nothing Forget It." I Said Walking To My Car And Getting In. I Started It And Pulled Off. I Can't Believe He Just Did Me Like. He Hate Me. He Doesn't Love Me. I Start Crying. I Pulled Up And The Closest Bar And Got Out My Car Walking In. I'm About To Drink My Problems Away.

I Still Can't He Did That. Why Can't He Give Me What I Want. I Want A Child, But No He Want To Give Everyone Else A Baby But Me. Fuck This. I Got Me A Drink And Went Back To My Car Time To Take What's Mines.

Jazz

I Walked Back In Jasmine House And Weng Back To The Dinner Room.

"Everything Ok Son?" My Mom Asked.

"Yea Um Could You Take The Girls To Your House Tonight?"

"But Daddy We Was Wondering If We Can Stay With Ms. Jasmine And Yasmine." Kiley Said. I Looked At Them. What Is This A Dream. My Kids Are Really Feeling Jasmine And Kia Just Tried And Kiss Me.

"Y'all What?"

"Jazz Its Ok, They Can Stay." Jasmine Said. Getting Up Touching My Shoulder.

"Um, Really, Are You Am I Sure, I Don't Know I'm Confused As Fuck Right Now, Yea Um Y'all Stay Here And I'll Be Back Tomorrow Morning." I Said Pulling My Keys Out And Walking Out Of The Dinner Room. I Walked Out The House And To My Car.

"Jazz Wait What Wrong With You?" Jasmine Asked Coming Behind Me.

"To Be Honest I Don't Know, I'll Call You Later." I Said Kissing Her Cheek.

"Alright." She Said A Lil Unsure. I Got In My Car Started It And Pulled Off. I Gotta Go Home And Take A Long Shower And Think This Out. What Hell Wrong With Kia. I Know She Don't Like Layla Because She A Hoe, Why She Beefing With Jasmine She Don't Know This Girl, And Why In Hell Would She Kiss Me.

This Girl Done Lost Her Ever Lasting Mind. Kiss Me?, I Didn't Even Know She Looked At Me Like That. We Been Knowing Each Other Since We Was 13. She 27 And I'm About To 27. Why Wait This Long To Do Some Shit Like That To Some One. Especially To Someone You Been Calling Brother. I Always Saw Kia As A Big Sister No More.

45 Minutes Later I Pulled Up At My House And Parked My Car. I Got Out And Went Up To The Door. I Unlocked It And Walked In. I Gotta Talk To Her But Not Tonight. I Gotta Figure Everything Out. I Walked Upstairs And To My Room. I Stripped Out Of My Clothes And Walked In Te Bathroom And Open The Shower Door Getting In. I Turn It On And Let The Water Hit My Body.

Hot Water Going Help Me Relax A Lil Bit. I Need A Drink That What I Really Need To Relax. That Girl Crazy. I Swear, If I Tell My Mom What Happen She Might Beat My Ass And Kia Ass.

I Bath And Got Out The Shower. I Wrap My Towel Around My Waist And Walked Out The Bathroom What I Saw Almost Made Me Fall Out. Fuck Crazy, This Girl Insane.

"Aye Bruh What You Doing Here Shawty?" I Asked Looking At Kia In Nothing But Her Bra And Thong.

"I Came Here For You Baby, Now Come On Let Me Show You What A Real Woman Is." She Said Walking Towards Me. I Shook My Head And Push Her Away.

"Hell Naw Kia You Gotta Go, Now Goodbye." I Said Pushing Her Out Of The Room.

"I'm Not Going No Where Until You Give Me What I Want." She Said Grabbing The Door.

"Yo You Gotta Bounce With Your Crazy Ass, You Don't Want Nothing From Me." I Said Picking Her Up And Carrying Her Downstairs. She Jumped Out Of My Hands And Grab My Towel.

"Yo Bruh Kia You Gotta Go." I Said Grabbing It Back. She Grab My Dick And Put It In Her Mouth. I Tried Snatching Away But If You A Dude You Know It's Hard To Resist Some Head. But I Am Not About To Go There With This Girl.

"Move Kia Come On Don't Do This." I Said Pushing Her Off Of Me. Now I Was Hard As Hell. I Put My Towel On And She Stood Up.

"I'll Go, But Just Know I'll Be Back Jazz." She Said Grabbing Her Coat Off The Couch. I Shook My Head And Locked The Door After Her. That Was Some Crazy Shit.

Comment/Vote 😊

Go Check Out My Book Sister Code.