Part One Of 29

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Zay

I Was Sitting In The Warehouse Doing Coke. Just To Ease My Mind. I Needed This After Yesterday Dealing With Jasmine Ass. That Nigga, Whooo That Nigga. I Should Have Went And Did The Job My Damn Self. Can't Depend On Nobody.

I Got Up From The Table And Looked Around. They Better Be Doing What They Need To Be Doing Because My Trigger Finger Itching. I Pulled My Keys Out My Pocket And Walked To The Door Of The Warehouse.

I Walked Out Of It And To My Car. I Got In Sat There Thinking. She Not Going Pick Up My Phone Calls So I'll Go To Her House. I Started My Car And Pulled Off. I Turn On The Radio. She Going Be Mines, I Don't Care Who Don't Like It.

45 Minutes Later I Pulled Up At Her House And Didn't See Her Audi Sitting Outside. I Bet She With That Nigga. I Hit The Steering Wheel And Open The Glove Department. I Pulled Out The Small Bag Of Coke And Open It. I Stuck My Pinky Finger In It And Sniff It Off My Hand.

I Sat There For A While Just To See Was She Going Pull Up. Yep I'm Crazy, I'm Crazy For Jasmine Ass. Why Can't Nobody See I Actually Fucking Love That Girl. I Know It Haven't Been That Long But Shit It Was Like Love At First Sight.

I Pulled Off And Headed Toward My House. I Can't Believe She Diss Me Like That Yesterday. I Put My Hands On Her Because She Deserve It. Then Again I Wasn't In My State Of Mind. When She Was Yelling And Called Me A Bitch It Was Just Bam, Just Like That. She Was Hit, I Shrug My Shoulders At It Because At The End Of The Day She Going Forgive Me And Be Mines.

I Pulled Up At My House And Saw Someone Sitting Outside. I Pulled My Phone Out And Went To My Camera At My House. I Zoom In On The Car And Didn't See No One Sitting In It. I Went In The House With The Camera And Didn't See Nobody. Hell Naw That's A Set Up. I Put My Phone Down And Pulled Off. They Not About To Catch Me Slipping.

I Headed Back To The Warehouse. They Done Found Me. Shit I'm In Deep Now. I'm About To Lose My Life. I Grab My Phone And Went To Jasmine Number, I Pressed Call And Put It On Speaker.

"Please Answer."

"Aye Homeboy, You Can Quit Calling This Phone On Some Real Nigga Shit." I Heard That Nigga Jazz. I Knew She Was Around Him.

"Whatever Bitch Nigga, You Ain't Gone Do Shit To Me Or About It So Give The Phone To Jasmine Pussy." He Chuckles.

"We'll See About That Homeboy." And The Phone Hung Up. I Hit The Steering Wheel And Start Crying. That Shit Hurt Man. I Been Nothing But A Good Man To Her. I Protected Her. I Was There When He Wasn't.

"What Can't She Love Me!?" I Cried.

Jazz

I Sat In The Guest Bedroom With Jasmine As She Slept. I Can't Believe This Nigga As The Nerve To Call Her Phone Again. I Saw The Text Messages And All That. This Nigga Crazy. He Even Proposed In A Damn Text. Like What The Hell. I Ease Out Of The Bed And Walked Out The Room.

I Walked Downstairs And Saw Pablo Had Some More People Over Here. I Know Jamal Don't Appreciate This Shit Here, Especially Not Around His Daughter. He Just Took Kelly Them Out, I Wouldn't Blame Him. This Just To Much. If I Would Have Found And Killed That Nigga Yesterday It Wouldn't Be Like This.

"You Ready For What About To Go Down?" Pablo Asked Looking At Me.

"Always." Since I'm A Small Town Drug Dealer, I Only Sell I'm My Hood. I Don't Have A Lot Of People On My Team. So We Just Going Use Who Pablo Know. He Got Somebody Watching His House Which He Haven't Show Up At Yet, At Least We Don't Know. He Sent Some People Into His Warehouse To See How Many People We Dealing With. Woah Boy Let Me Say It A Lot Of Them Niggas.

Never Saw Him As A Druglords. This Nigga Is Known But Not By Zay But By Gino. That What They Used To Call Him In Cali.

"We Got Him Where We Want Him, He Not Going Back To His House, The Only Place He Going Go Is Back To His Warehouse, We Also Got His Mom Crib Being Watched, We Leave At 10 Just To Stake Out."  Pablo Said Looking Up From The Computer He Was On.

"Alright, I'm Down For Whatever." I Said Grabbing A Water Bottle Out The Fridge. Just Done Got Comfortable.😂

.....................

We Sat Outside Of His Warehouse Jump Out Ready. I Was More Than Ready. My Trigger Finger Was Itching.

"Y'all Ready?" Rico Asked. I Can't Believe They Got His House Arrest Bracelet Off. These Some Straight Gangsta.

"Hell Yes What We Waiting For?" I Asked Looking Around. This Nigga Didn't Only Get Me Set Up He Put His Hands On Jasmine. This Nigga Got To Die Tonight.

"Alright Let's Go." Pablo Said. We All Got Out The Van And Walked Up To The Warehouse And Start Shooting. I Could Care Less About Whoever These Niggas Is. I Want Zay Ass. I Walked In The Warehouse And Saw Him Sitting Down Doing Coke. This Nigga A Crackhead To. Damn Jasmine Know How To Pick Em, I'm A Lil Throw Off To But Not To This Point. I Drink.

He Looked Up And Smiled. He Got Up And Grab The Gun Off His Desk And I Shot Him In The Chest Before He Could Point The Gun. I Walked Up To Him And Kicked The Gun.

"I Shouldn't Just Beat Your Ass, Instead Of Shooting Yo Ass Because Unlike You I'm A Real Nigga And I Can Fight Without A Gun, You The Pussy, You Had Somebody Else Come Try And Kill Me Because You Was Jealous, I Just Want To Say Goodbye Zay And See You In Hell." I Said Emptying My Clips In Him.

I Walked Away From His Body And Out The Warehouse.

"Good Job Jazz." Rico Said Patting My Back. I Turn Around And Saw Someone Pointing There Gun. Before Either One Of Us Could React We Felled To The Ground. I Looked Up And Saw It Was The Same Dude That Shot Me The First Time.

I Start To Have All Type Of Flashbacks. I'm Done With This Shit For Real I'm Damn Near Close To My Grave. I Felt My Body Been Lift And I Looked Around As My Eyes Start To Close. Damn Blood, I Just Got This Blood.

Comment/Vote 😊