•18•

Sorry Any Mistakes

Jazz

"I Don't Know Mom, It Just Happen." I Said As We Sat In The Living Room In Her House. She Looked At Me And Shook Her Head.

"I Don't Know Where I Went Wrong With You, You Just Out Creating Children When You Barely Can Take Care Of Your Damn Self."

"I Got My Children And Myself, I'm Staying Out Of Trouble For Now On."

"You Can't When You Continue To Sell Drugs, The Police Going Be After You Ever Moment Of The Day." I Sigh And Got Up. I Didn't Come Here To Argue With Her, I Just Came To Tell Her That She Got Another Grandchild On The Way.

But Instead Of Her Being Happy She Start Jumping Down My Throat. I Walked Upstairs And To The Girls Room.

I Saw Them Laying Down Watching Tv.

"Y'all Want To Stay Or Come With Me?" I Asked Looking At The Both Of Them. They Got And Put They Shoes On. We Walked Out The Room And Back Downstairs.

They Went And Kissed They Grandma Goodbye And We Walked Out The House. We Walked To My Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off. I Guess I'll Take The Girl To A Movie Or Somethings.

"Y'all Want To Go To The Movie?"

"Yes!" I Smiled, They Got School In The Morning But It's Still Early, I Just Don't Want Them Sitting In The House. Haven't Heard From Layla Since Friday, It's Tuesday. The Bitch Will Never Learn Will She.

I Can't Believe I'm About To Have Another Child. I Gotta Find Me A Woman To Actually Settle Down With, I Don't Want Five Baby Mama And 10 Kids Walking Around. I'm Done Just Fucking Around.

I Need A Woman Especially Since Layla Won't Be A Mother Figure For Her Kids. I Just Want Someone I Can Trust, Someone That Down Just For Me And Mines. Still Stocked And Confused On How Jasmine Got Pregnant. I Made Sure I Worn A Condom.

I Pulled Up At The Movie And Parked My Car. The Girls Got Out And So Did I. We Walked In And Up To The Front Counter.

"Three Tickets For Zootipa." I Said Looking At The Board.

"What Y'all Want To Eat?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"I Want Some Milk Duds And Popcorn." Kendall Said. I Looked At Kiley.

"You Already Know I Want Some Skittles And A Slushy." I Laughed And Shook My Head.

"You Heard The Woman." I Said To The Girl At The Front Counter. She Laughed And Total Everything Up.

"$36.78." I Pulled Out Four Dollars And Handed It To Her. She Gave Me My Change And Our Things. We Walked To The Hall And To Theater Room 6. We Walked In And Went To Sit Down.

Enjoy The Time We Have Now. I Don't Know How They Going Reacted To A Lil Brother Or Sister. I Think I Want A Boy This Time, Girls Are A Hand Full. It Really Don't Matter What We Have Just As Long As It Healthy.

Jamal

Me And Kelly Laid In My Bed And I Thought. I Just Thought About Everything. She 18 And I'm About To Be 18 In A Month. We About To Graduate In Three. We Need Our Own Place. Especially Since Jasmine Seeing Someone And About To Have A Baby. She Going Need Her House Back.

"You Want To Move Into Our Place?" I Asked Looking Down At Kelly. She Looked Up At Me.

"Why You Want To Move Out Now?, Is It Because Jasmine Pregnant?"

"That's One Reason But Don't You Want To Be In Your Own Place, With Your Own Space, I Mean We Both Grown And We Got A Child Of Our Own, We Need To At Least Try And Live On Our Own."

"I Don't Mind But You Know You Going Have To Talk To Your Sister."

"I Know, Let's Go Do It Now While She In A Good Mood." I Said Getting Up. Kelly Got Up And We Walked Downstairs. I Knocked On Her Door.

"Come In!" She Yelled. I Open The Door And Me And Kelly Walked In. She Was Sitting On The Bed Eating Pickles And Ice Cream. I Mean Like That Is Some Nasty Shit.

"Wassup What Y'all Want?" She Asked Looking Up At Us.

"We Was Wondering If We Could Move Out?" She Smiled.

"You Don't Have To Ask To Move Out Jamal, Look In My Closet And Grab One Of Those Briefcases." She Said. I Went To Her Closet And Grab A Briefcase. I Walked Out Of It And Sat It On The Bed. I Open It And My Jaw Dropped.

Ain't No In Hell She Making All This Money At The Store. I Looked At Her.

"Where This Come From?"

"You Don't Need To Know All That, That's Five Million Dollars Right There, Go Buy Y'all A House, Put Some Up For Yasmine College Fund, Just Don't Go Blow It On Clothes Or Shoes, Actually Do Something Supporter With It." She Said Getting Up. I Shook My Head.

"Jasmine This Is A Lot Of Money."

"I Know And I Have More Of It, Now Goodbye." I Close The Briefcase And Me And Kelly Walked Out The Room. We Walked Back Upstairs And Laid Back On The Bed. I Looked At The Briefcase And Then At Kelly.

"Want To Have Sex On The Money?" I Asked Looking At Her. She Smiled, She A Lil Freak No Lie.

"Really While Your Sister Here?"

"We Concede Yasmine With Your Mom In Your House, Jasmine Ain't Go Say Nothing And We Can Be Quiet." She Smiled And Took Her Shirt Off Leaving Her In Her Pink Push Up Bra And Pj's Shorts.

I Smiled And Got Up Dumping The Money On The Bed. I Shut And Locked The Door And Took My Clothes Off. I Climbed In Between Kelly Legs And Kissed Her Lips. She Popped The Rubber Band On My Dreads And I Rubbed Up And Down Her Legs.

"I Love You."

"I Love You To Jamal."

Comment/Vote 😊