•14•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

"Come Here Kelly." I Said Grabbing My Purse. She Walked Up To Me And I Handed Her The Key To The Store. I'm So Scared But I Gotta Things To Do And I Can't Close Today.

"I'm Leaving You In Charge, I Gotta Go Some Things And I Might Not Be Back Before The Store Close, You Know How To Do Everything, I'm Going Get Jamal Up Here To Come Out, He Can Bring Yasmine, Just Please Take Care Of My Baby." I Said Handing Her The Key.

"I Got You." I Walked Out Of The Store And Out The Mall. I Got In My Car, Started It And Pulled Off.  I Gotta Go Pick Up Some Money And I'm Not About To Let It Sit.

..................

I Pulled Up At The Warehouse And Parked My Car. I Grab My Purse And Got Out. I Walked Up To The Door And Knocked. They Open It Pointing Guns. I Walked Right Pass Them. I Walked Up To Pablo And He Smiled.

"Redd Glad To See You Again, You Want To Count It?" He Said As They Open Four Cases Full Of Money.

"Would You Really Tried And Cross Me Pablo?" I Asked Looking At Him.

"No I Wouldn't, You're Get Another 20 Milli When The Other Shipment Come In A Month Of Two."

"That's All I Need To Know, You Got My Number."

"I Sure Do." I Laughed And The Follow Me Out The Warehouse And To My Car. The Put The Money In The Trunk And I Got In. I Started The Car And Pulled Off.

Ok Let Me Say I'm In A Huge Mexican Gang, My Dad Was In It And When He Went To Jail I Took His Spot. Don't Nobody Know About It Not Even Jamal. He Left Me Money To Open My Store But Then Sent Me A Letter Talking About I Had To Work With Pablo Or We Was Going Die.

It's Not Bad Because All I Do Is Make Sure The Shipments Come In, I'm Like The Detour Girl. Nobody Going Inspect A Woman Doing Work Like That. I Mean I Be Moving Some Heavy Drugs Guns And Animals. Yea These Nigga Do Everything Thing. Anything That Can Get Them Money.

Yep I Got A Lil Gangsta In Me. I'm Thinking About Getting Out Of This Shit Tho Man. It's Crazy Because I Stress So Hard About Jamal And Look At Me. In A Damn Mexican Gang. I Had To Do What I Had To Do Tho.

I Pulled Up At The House And Parked My Car. I Got Out And Went And Grab Two Cases. I Walked Up To The Door And Unlocked It. I Walked In And To My Room. I Put Them In My Closest And Walked Back To Grab The Others. I Walked Back In The House And Sat On My Bed.

My Phone Start Ringing And I Looked At It An It Was A Unfamiliar Number. I Hesitated Before Answering At First But Answer It. I Put It Up To My Ear.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Jasmine Its Zay, You Busy?"

"Oh Hey Zay, No I'm Not Busy."

"Wanna Go Get Some Lunch?"

"Is This Our First Date?" He Chuckles Softly Over The Phone. I Was Smiling Hard As Hell.

"That's Up To You Baby, But I Wouldn't Take My Woman To No Burger Spot." Woah This Boy.

"Just Some Friendly Conversation I'm Meet You At Chipotle In The Mall In 30."

"I'll Be There." I Smiled And Hung Up The Phone. I Got Up And Walked Out My Room. I Looked In The Mirror At The Door And Smiled. I Look Presentable. I Walked Out The Door Locking It. I Got In My Car And Started It, Pulling Off.

Zay

I Was Sitting In Chipotle On Snapchat When I Saw Jasmine Walk In. What She Had On Boy, I Grew Semi Hard Quick. I Shook My Legs And Stood Up. She Walked Up To Me And I Hugged Her. We Said Down And I Smiled. Got Damn This Girl.

"Chipotle Don't Have Servers." She Said I Laughed.

"I Know That, I Was Waiting On You To Get Here Before I Go Get My Food, I Don't Know What You Eat." I Said Looking Her Up And Down. Why This Damn Girl Got On This Low Cut Shirt. I Mean Those Breastes Are To Die For. That's My Weakness On A Woman And Jasmine Just Make Me Numb When She Around. She Got Up And Looked At Me.

"You Coming Or?" I Got Up And We Walked To The Line. Once We Got Our Food We Went And Sat Down.

"So What Made You Want To Do Tattoos?" She Asked Looking Up At Me.

"I Don't Know To Be Honest, I Grew Up Drawing And I Had Got A Tattoo Gun And All That When I was Like 17 And Start Doing My Owns." I Said.

"You Did All Of Your Tattoos?"

"Yep, Shocked?, Yea Me To." She Smiled.

"That's Is Shocking But Good, You Got Talent." I Smiled.

"Thanks, So You Just Sell Clothing?"

"Yea Pretty Much, That's My Money Maker." She Said Eating Her Food And Shaking Her Head. I Laughed This Girl Somethings.

"Nothing Else Just Clothes, You Got Kids?"

"Nope, Me, My Brother His Child And His Baby Mama, That's Who I'm Raising Right Now, You?"

"No I Want To Get Married Before I Have Kids."

"How Old You Is Talking About Marriage Already?" She Asked With A Eyebrows Raised.

"25, You?"

"23, I Haven't Really Thought About Marriage Yet." She Said Closing Her Food. She Still Living Life, I'm Still Living Life, But I'm Not The Fuck And Duck Type. I Want Somethings That's Going Last, I Don't Want No One Night Stand Or No Two Weeks Relationship.

"It's Nothing Wrong With That, People Don't Think About It Until They Hit Their Early 30 Me I'm Thinking Ahead Of Time, I Want To At Least Have Kids Before I Hit 35." She Smiled.

"I Like You A Lot And I Will Like To Get To Know You Some More."

"I'll Like The Same." We Got Up And Walked Out Of Chipotle And To Her Store.

"So I'll Call You Later." I Said Kissing Her Cheek.

"I'll Be Waiting." She Said Walking In. I Smiled And Walked Off Like I Was George Jefferson, From The Jefferson.

Comment/Vote 😊

Have You Ever Saw The Jefferson And The Lil Walk He Be Doing, I Think That's Is So Funny And Cute. Kinda Weird But Don't Judge Me.