•1•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jasmine

I Was Sitting At Work Just Going Through Inventory. It's A Slow Day Today Why Because It's A Monday. My Store Get Busy When It's A Thursday Or Friday, Or Whenever I Want To Have A Sale. When I Saw Everything Was Good I Walked To The Front.

I Saw Kelly Sitting Around, She My Brother Babymama. I Let Her Work Here After School But The Slacking I'm Not Going Have And She Know It.

"Get Up And Do Something, It Might Be Slow But There Still Work To Be Done." I Said Walking Up To The Register. I Looked At It And Saw We Was At 600 Hundred Dollars.

That To Me Ain't Shit, I'm Use To Making At Least 5,000 A Day. Just Wait Until The Girls And They Men Get Paid. They All Going Be Rolling Up In Here. I Sat Down And Pulled Out My Phone.

"Auntie!" I Heard My Niece Yasmine Yelled. I Stood Up And Ran To Her.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey." She Said Smiling. I Looked Up At Jamal And Saw He Was High As A Kite.

"Where You Been?" I Asked Looking At Him. He Looked Down At Me And Laughed. This Nigga.

"I Was Out, I Just Went And Picked Her Up Because She Called And Said She Wanted To See Her Momma." He Said Going To Sit Down.

"Yas Your Mom In The Back, Be Careful." I Said Sitting Her On The Floor. She Ran Off And I Walked Up To Jamal.

"I Hope You Wasn't Out Being Stupid." He Looked Up At Me.

"No I Wasn't Damn Jas I'm Good, You Don't Have To Keep Treating Me Like A Damn Child."

"Alright Grown Ass You Going Get A Real Job Instead Of Being On The Streets Got It."

"I Hear You." I Shook My Head And Went To Tend To The Customer That Walked In. Jamal Not A Bad Kid He Just Want To Be A Damn Thug.

Why I Don't Know. Got Kelly Pregnant When They Was Just 15. I Wanted To Know Why She Was Opening Her Legs At That Age. I Just Shook My Head.

"Finding Everything You Need Today?" I Asked Walking Up To The Girl. She Smiled And Looked Down At Me. I'm 4'9 And She Was Like 5'5.

"You're So Short And Beautiful." I Smiled.

"Thanks, You Need Any Help?"

"No I'm Just Looking For Now." I Smiled And Walked Away And Back To The Register. I Saw Yasmine And Kelly Come From The Back.

"Can I Go To Lunch?" Jelly Asked.

"Yea Whatever, Bring Me Back Some Great Wrap You Know What I Like." She Smiled And Her And Yasmine Walked Out.

"You Not Going Go With Her?" I Asked Looking At Jamal. He Looked Up From His Phone.

"Why Should I She Ain't My Girl She Just My Babymama." He Said Looking Back At His Phone. I Slap Him Upside The Head.

"You Are Rude, Now Get Yo Ass Up And Go With Her And Your Child, Before I Pulled Out My Belt." He Sucked His Teeth And Got Up Walking Out The Store. I Shook My Head And Grab My Phone. I Am So Bored.

That Girl Had Walked To The Register With A Couple Pairs Of Jeans And Shirts. I Start Ringing Them Up.

"Find Everything Ok?" I Asked As I Folded Her Items And Bagged Them.

"Yes I Did." I Smiled And Got Her Total From Her Items.

"$60.89." She Pulled Out Her Car And Swiped It. It Approved And Printed Out Her Receipt. I Handed Her The Bag And She Smiled.

"Thanks."

"No Problem, Come Again." I Sat Down And Just Ate On The Candy I Have For The Customers. Kelly Them Need To Hurry Up.

Jazz

I Grab My Twins And Walked Out They Momma House. She Ran After Me Yelling But I Didn't Care.

"Jazz You Can't Take Them Like That." She Said Grabbing My Arm. I Looked At Her And Snatch My Arm Back.

"Why I Can't Layla You Not Doing Good By Them, You In Here Laid Up With Some Nigga, You See This Is Why I'm Filing For Full Custody, You're Not A Good Mother." I Said Walking To My Car With Them.

I Put Them In And Made Sure They Was Secure. When They Was I Walked To The Driver Side And Got In. I Started The Car And Pulled Off.

I Might Be A Drug Dealer But I Do Right By My Kids. Layla Man I Don't Know What Went Wrong In Her Life. She Sleeping With Ever Nigga That Cross Her Path.

She A Beautiful Female Don't Get Me Wrong But She Changed And I Don't Want My Girls To See That.

"Y'all Want To Go See Grandma?" I Asked Looking At Them In The Rear View Mirror. They Smiled.

"Yes!" I Smiled And Headed To My Mom's. I Love My Girls And I Refuse To Let Them Grow Up And Be Like They Damn Mother. I Pulled Up At My Mom House And Parked The Car.

I Gotta Drop Them Off And Go Handle Some Business. I Got Our The Car And Went To Grab Them. We Walked Up To The Door And I Unlocked It Going In.

We Walked In And I Went To The Living Room Where I Know My Momma At Probably Sewing. We Walked In There And There She Was.

"Hey Momma." I Said Kissing Her Cheek. She Smiled And Stood Up.

"Hey Babies, What You Doing Here?"

"We Came To See You Grandma." Kendall Said. She Smiled And Hugged Them.

"Mom Can You Watch Them For Me Tonight?"

"You Know I Will." I Kissed Her Cheek And Theirs.

"Love Y'all." I Said Walking Out The Living Room. I Walked Out The House Locking It Back Up And To My Car. I Got In Started It And Pulled Off. I Headed To The Trap To Handle This Shit.

I Pulled Up At The Trap In 30 Minutes. I Got Out The Car And Walked In. I Went Down To The Basement And Saw This Crack Head Luscious.

I Walked Up To Him And Pulled Him Up.

"So You The One Snitching To The Pigs On Me?" He Just Stay Quiet. I Punched Him In The Face. He Looked At Me.

"You Going Talk Or Do I Have To Kill Yo Ass?"

"Just Kill Me Already, There Nothing That I Can Say Will Change The Fact That Police Is After You." I Pulled My Gun Off My Size And Shot Him. I Don't Have Time For This Shit. I Put It Back On My Side And Walked Out The Basement. I Got Enough Problems On My Back.

"Somebody Give Me Some Rock To Go Sell." I Said As I Walked In The Kitchen. G Threw Me Two Sandwiches Bags And I Put Them In My Pocket. I'm A Small Drugdealers, I'm Not Big, I Just Sell This Shit To Get By.

Comment/Vote 😊