•15•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Was Sitting In The Court Room Waiting For My Case To Be Called. I Was So Nervous Because I Don't Want To Leave My Girls. They Need Me And I Need Them. I Saw My Probation Officer Sitting Down. This Nigga. I Got To All My Appointment With Him And He Always Popping Up At A Nigga House.

I Stop Smoking, I Been Drinking But Shit That's All. Theses Damn Pigs. They Had Type Of Evidence Or Nothing To Lock Me Up. I Ran Is Why I Got Locked Up. I Had Drugs And A UnLicense Gun On Me. I Had To Get Rid Of That Shit.

"Jazz Goodman Vs. The People." I Heard The Lady Say As She Handed The Judge My File. I Got Up And Went Up To The Table.

"This Doesn't Make Any Sense, Sir Why Was You Arrested?" The Judge Asked Me.

"I Ran When I Heard Sirens."

"Is That All?"

"Yes, Pretty Much, That's The Only Charge They Gave Me."

"Cases Dismissed." I Smiled And I Walked Out The Court Room With My Mom Behind Me. I Knew It Was A Stupid Cases, But Boy I Thought I Was Going Get A Hard Ass Judge.

"Happy For You Jazz, Now You Stay Out Of Trouble, For The Sake Of Your Kids." My Mom Said Kissing My Cheek.

"I Will." We Walked Out The Court House And Went Our Separate Ways. I Got In My Car And Started It, Pulling Off. I Gotta Go See My Girls. I Turn The Radio On And They Was Playing Law By Yo Gotti And E40. I Start Rapping And Singing Along.

I Was Happy, I Don't Have To Serve No Time. I Can Be With My Girl And I'm A Free Man. 6 More Months Of Probation And I Can Do Whatever The Fuck I Want For Real.

I Pulled Up At Layla House And Parked My Car. I Got Out And Went Up To The Door Knocking On It. I Saw Someone Looking Out The Blinds And Heard The Girls. The Door Open And They Jumped On Me. I Smiled And Hugged Them.

"Hey Daddy." They Both Said Smiling Hard.

"Hey What Y'all Up To?" I Asked.

"Nothing, We Coming With You This Weekend Right?" Kendall Asked.

"Yea, Y'all Ready To Go?"

"Yes!"

"Go Get In The Car And Let Me Go Talk To Your Momma." I Said. They Ran To The Car And I Walked In The House. I Didn't See Her Sitting In The Living Room So I Walked Down The Hall To Her Room. What I Heard My Blood Boil. I Open Her Door And Saw Her Riding Some Nigga, No Wonder Why The Girls Was Happy To Leave.

"And You See Why I'm Trying To Take Them Away From Your Hoe Ass." She Looked Back And Got Up.

"Jazz I'm Sorry."

"Yea A Sorry Excuse Of A Mother." I Said Walking Out Of The Room And To The Front Door. I Walked Out Of It And To My Car. I Got In Started It And Pulled Off. Missing With Me She Will Never See The Girls Again.

Jamal

Me, Kelly And Yasmine Was All Sitting In My Room Just Watching Tv. I Have No Idea Where Jasmine Ass At, She Been Acting A Lil Strange Later. She More Nicer And Happy, I Wondered Who She Talking To.