•40•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Was Sitting In The Living Room Really Not Doing Anything, Thinking About Investing Some Money Into Some Business Up Here. Might Even Go Into Business With Jasmine. She Really Haven't Talked About Opening Up Her Shop All That Much No More.

I Think She Home Sick, Every Since The Baby Shower, A Month And A Half Ago, She Been Acting A Lil Standoffish. I Don't Know If It Because Our Baby Finna Come Or She Just Really Not Feeling California No More.

To Be Honest I'm Not Really Feeling This State, I'm A Atlanta Nigga, I Miss My City And Set.

"Daddy Can We Go To Jamal Them House?" Kendall Asked. I Looked At Her.

"Hmm, Call First." I Said Handing Her My Phone. She Ran Off And I Looked Back And Saw Jasmine Coming Down The Stairs. I Got Up And Went To Her.

"You Ok?" I Asked Helping Her Sit Down.

"Yes I'm Having Contractions." She Said Rubbing Her Stomach. I Start Rubbing It To. I Felt My Lil Man Kick. He Active, I Mean He Be Moving And Kicking Her Ass.

"You Want A Heating Pad?" She Looked At Me And Smiled.

"No I'm Fine, They Not Bad." I Smiled And Kissed Her Lips.

"Get A Room You Two." I Heard Kiley Say. We Looked Up At Them. They Had Their Bags And Everything In Their Hands.

"He Said Yea, But One Of Y'all Have To Bring Us Because They Not Driving." Kendall Said Handing Me My Phone.

"Alright, Baby You Want To Go?" Jasmine Looked At Me, The Girl Then Her Stomach.

"Yes I'll Go, Help Me Up." We All Grab Her And Helped Her Up. We Walked To The Front Door And She Put On Her Shoes. I Grab My Keys Off The Key Hooked And We Walked Out The House. I Locked Up And I Helped Jasmine To The Car And In.

You Know This Girl Haven't Drove Her Audi Since It Been Up Here And Won't Let Me Touch It. She Got In The Car And I Make Sure She Was Comfortable. Once She Was I Shut The Door And Walked To The Driver Side Getting In. I Started It And Pulled Off.

"Baby I Was Thinking Once I Have Papá We Can Go Into Business Together." She Said Looking Over At Me. I Looked At Her Then Back At The Road.

"I Was Thinking The Same Thing, You Still Opening Up Your Clothing Store Right?"

"Yea, But I'm Thinking About Another Business, I Don't Just Yet But We Got Money Laying Around And Its No Use Of Having It If You Not Going Do Nothing With It."

"Yea I'm Down, We Can Think And Talk More About It When Papá Born, Damn Now You Got Me Calling Him That." That Got Damn Nickname She Gave Him, She Don't Want Nobody To Know His Real Name Until He Born.

Which Is Payback Because I Didn't Let Her Know What We Was Having Until The Baby Shower. She Difficult, But I Love Her.

"You Know Your Mom Text Me This Morning, I Meant To Tell You But It Slip My Mind." I Stop At A Red Light And Looked At Her.

"What She Say?"

"Still Mad That You're Here And Not There, Calling Me Name And Telling Me That I'm Going Have My Mines." I Shook My Head And Pulled Off.