•5•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Walked In The Salon And Up To The Twins.

"Look At Y'all All Doll Up." I Said Looking At They Hair. I Saw She Did They Real. Good, They To Young And Got Long Good Hair For Weave.

They Hairstyle In Mm

"Daddy You Know We Had School Today." Kendall Said. I Laughed.

"I Knew That, Y'all Can Go Tomorrow I Promise, You Couldn't Go To School Looking Like Chicken Heads." They Laughed. I Walked Up To Kia And Gave Her The Money For They Hair.

"I'll Call You Later." I Said Hugging Her.

"Alright, Bye Twins." They Waved And We Walked Out The Salon And To The Car. We Got In And I Started It Pulling Off Heading Home.

"Dad Can You Turn The Radio On?" Kiley Asked. I Turn If On And Up For Them. Fetty Wap Jimmy Choo Was On And They Start Singing And Snapping They Fingers To It. I Laughed.

My Got Damn Kids. When Layla Got Pregnant I Thought I We Was Going Be One Happy Family, I Guess She Didn't Want That.

I Wanted My Girls To Grow Up With Two Parents Living Together In The Same House.

Guess You Can't Have That In This Century Now, I'm Old Skool I Don't Why. I Want To Be Different Because I Didn't Have A Father Going Up.

My Momma Work And Broke Her Back To Pay Bills, Put Food In My Mouth And Clothes On My Back.

I Pulled Up At My House And Saw Layla Sitting Outside. I Shook My Head And Turn The Car Off. We Got Out And The Girls Ran To Her.

"Hey Babies, Y'all Hair Look Nice." She Said Kissing Their Forehead. I Walked Up To My Door Unlocking It And Everyone Walked In.

"Y'all Go Upstairs While Me And Your Momma Talk." I Said As I Shut The Door. They Ran Upstairs And I Looked At Layla.

"What You Doing Here, Huh?" I Asked Folding My Arms.  She Looked At Me.

"I Want My Girls, You Take Them Away From Me I'm Their Mother."

"Layla You're Right You're They Mother, But You Not A Damn Good One, You Not Getting Them Back, Sorry But You Are A Bad Influence On My Girls They Don't Need To Be Around Your Mess." I Said Looking At Her. She Start Crying.

I'm Not Trying To Harsh But It The Truth, She A Bad Influence On Them. They Eight And If They See They Momma Doing Something They Going Think It's The Right Thing To Do.

"I'm Not Jazz Just Please Don't Take Them, I'll Change My Ways, I'm Done Hoeing I Just Want My Girls." I Looked At Her And Shook My Head.

"I'll Think About It But Until You Prove Me Wrong They Staying Here, You Can Come By And See Them Whenever But They Not Going Back To Your House." I Said Walking To My Kitchen. She Got Me Fucked Up.

I Grab A Soda Out The Fridge And Open It And Start Drinking It. My Girls Need A Stable Home.

Jasmine

I Had Forgot I Told Jamal We're Go See Our Mother Today. I Had To Close The Store Early Because I Can't Trust No One Else To Run It.

I Drop Tay Off Back At The House So He Can Get His Car And Me And Jamal Drove To The Hospital.

It's A Hour Drive From The House, And The Traffic Was Ridiculous. I Bang My Hands Against The Steering Wheel And Laid Back In My Seat. I Hate This Shit. I Picked Up My Phone And Looked At The Time.

"If They Don't Start Moving Man I Swear."

"You Should Have Let Me Drive." Jamal Said. I Looked At Him With A Arch Eyebrow.

"You Must Be Stupid, You And Tay Done Lost Y'all Mind, When Have I Ever Let Somebody Drive My Car?"

"That Boy You Use To Date What His Name, I Can't Remember Right Now But He Drove It."

"He Stole It, It's A Total Different." I Said Pulling Off Because The Traffic Started To Move. I Think I'm About To Go The Street Way.

Jamal Plugged His Phone Up To The Radio And Start Playing Future And The Weeknd Low Life.

We Was Singing And Rapping Along To The Song. When It Got To Future Part Jamal Got Hype.

"I Got My Baby Mama And Side Bitch Kissing." He Said All Hyped Up. I Laughed. He Better Like That Part. I Was Like Two Blocks Away From The Hospital, I Was So Damn Glad.

I'm Already Ready To Go Back Home. I Pulled Up At The Hospital And Parked My Car.  Jamal Looked At Me And I Sigh. Lord Do I Really Want To Do This Now.

"Go On In, Give Me A Minute." I Said. He Hugged Me.

"Time Jas, That's All." He Said Getting Out The Car. It Been Long Enough. I Need To At Least To The Lady Or Let Her See Me. I'm Just Scared Of Her Reaction, Or My Reaction.

I Open My Door And Got Out The Car. I Walked Up To The Front Door And Stopped.

"You Can Do This Jasmine." I Said Reaching For The Door. I Open It And Walked In. I Went And Sign In And Got A Name Tag. I Walked Up To Her Room And Saw Her And Jamal Talking.

A Nurse Pulled Me To The Side And I Saw It Was Her Regular Nurse.

"Hey Jasmine."  She Said Hugging Me.

"Hey Chris, How Is She?" I Asked Looking In The Room.

"She Doing Better, Taking Her Meds And Interacting With The Other Patients." I Smiled.

"Thanks." I Walked In And She Looked Up At Me.

"Jasmine, Oh My God Baby." She Said Standing Up. We Hugged And The Water Work Started.

"I'm Going Give Y'all Some Time." Jamal Said Getting Up And Walking Out The Room. We Pulled Away And I Sat Down.

"Why It Took You This Long To Come And See Me?"

"I Been Trying To Get The Strength."

"I Understand And I Just Want To Say I'm Sorry, I Don't Want You To Hate Me For My Action."

"I Know." I Said Wiping My Tears. It Was Only Time. I Guess This Was The Right Time.

Comment/Vote 😊