•8•

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jazz

I Was Posted Up At The Club Just Drinking I'm Not A Smoking. I Was Really Try To Find Me A Lil Piece Of Meat I Can Fuck Tonight. It Been A Minute. I Was In The Mood To Rock Some Girl World.

Jazz In Mm

Jazz In Mm

I Stepped Off The Couch And Went To The Dance Floor. I'll Find Me Somebody. It Was This Cowed Around To Girls And Push Through Them And Saw This Red Girl With Red Hair And This Thick Ass Girl. They Both Look Good To Be Honest, But The Red Head Caught My Eye.

These Drunk Niggas Was Throwing Money At Them And Everything. I Mean They Was Shaking They Ass Like Some Damn Strippers. One Nigga Came And Grab The Thick Girl And The Other Girl Laughed And Walked To The Bar. The People Went Back To Dancing. I Went Up To The Bar And Sat Next To Her.

"You Was Somethings Out There." I Said Looking At Her. She Looked At Me.

"Yea Somethings, You Are Really Like A Turn On With Your Tattoos." She Looking Me Up And Down. I Chuckles Softly. She Had Hella Tattoos To. I Mean This Girl Was Beyond Fine.

"You Lil Dance Was A Turn On, What Your Name?"

"Jasmine, You?"

"Jazz." She Smiled. She Had To Be Drunk.

"I Like That, Kiss Me." I Looked At Her Weird. This Girl Crazy, She Just Met A Nigga. She Lean In And Kissed My Lips And The Way I Was Set Up I Kissed Back. It Was In The Heat Of The Moment.

"Jasmine!?" I Heard Someone Say. We Pulled Apart And I Saw That Thick Girl And That Guy.

"Wassup?" She Asked Looking At Them.

"I'm Gone, You Got Me In Trouble." The Thick Girl Said Cutting Her Eye At The Dude.

"Damon Really You Going Take Her Away From Me, You Suck." 

"Sorry Jasmine But I Can't Let No Other Nigga Look At My Woman, Look At This Damn Dress, I Was Coming Here To Actually Have Fun With Y'all But The Way Things Are Set Up Now, She'll Call You Tomorrow I Promise." She Laughed.

"Alright, Hope Y'all Have Fun." They Walked Off And She Looked Back At Me.

"You Want To Get Out Of Here?" 

"Hell Yea, Let Go." She Jumped Off The Stool And I Looked At How Small She Was. I Shook My Head. We Walked Out The Club And She Walked To This Candy Red Audi R8.

"You Sure You Good To Drive?" She Looked At Me As She Open The Door.

"Yea I'm Sure, I'll Follow You."

"Alright." I Walked To My Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off And Looked Back And Saw Her Right Behind Me. I'm About To Get Some Tonight.

Jasmine

We Pulled Up At A Nice Lil Two Story House. I Parked My Car On The Side Of The Street And Pulled Out Some Lip Gloss. I Looked In The Mirror And Smiled.

I'm About To Get Some Dick. I Got Out The Car And Met Him At His Door. I'm Never Going Talk To This Dude Again. One Night Stand, Somethings I Do Every Time I Go Out And Get Drunk. Just Living Life. I Make Sure I Get Checked Out Afterwards.

We Walked In The House And I Attack Him. I Was So Horny. He Picked Me Up And Carry Me Upstairs. He Walked In A Room And Laid Me On The Bed. He Kissed Down My Chest And I Removed His Hat And Played In His Hair. He Lift My Dress Over My Head And My Breasts Just Pop Out. I Didn't Have On A Bra And I Had On A Thong.

I Was Just Laying There Naked. He Got Up And Took His Clothes Off And I Looked At Him And Got Damn His Tattoos, Was A Totally Turn On. He Was So Damn Fine.  He Grab A Condom Out Of His Top Dresser And Took His Boxer Off.

Lord Jesus Help Me. I'm Small And He About To Rip Me Wide Open. He Slide It On And Got In Between My Legs And I Wrap My Legs Around Him As He Slide In. I Moan And Arch My Back. 

"Ah Fuck!" I Moan, He Wasn't Even Doing Nothing It Was Got Damn, Why I Picked This Do Out Of All Dudes. He Had To Be At Least Nine Inches. He Start Moving At A Slow Pace.

He Was Driving Me Crazy, I Don't Even Think He Was Giving Me His All.

"Damn Girl Calm Down." He Said Moving A Lil Faster.

"OohhMmm!" I Moan As He Lift My Legs And Went Deeper. Lord I'm Already About To Come. He Came Down And Grab My Nip In Between His Warm Mouth and Licked It Making Me Shriver.

"Fuck Jazz, Damn I'm About To Come." I Couldn't Take It No More. He Pulled Out And I Looked At Him Crazy.

"Turn Around And Get On All Fours." I Bite My Lip And Got Up And Got On All Fours. He Slap My Ass And Slide In Making Me Scream. Hallelujah! The Liquor Done Got To Me.

I Want Him To Fuck The Shit Out Of Me. He Pound In And Out Of Me Making Me Come After One Another. It Been Awhile Don't Judge Me. I Know His Sheets Going Be Messy. 

I Never Had Someone Make Me Come Back To Back. This Is The Best Sex I Have Ever Had. He Slapped And Rubbed My Ass As He Kissed My Neck And Gave It To Me Ruff.

Only I Remember Is Us Going More Then One Round. I Know That Will Be Some Sex I Never Forget. Got Damn, I Gotta Remember This Dude Name. What Was It? I Think It Was Jazz, Right?

I'll Probably Remember Tomorrow, But Right Now I'm Going Ride Him Like I'm At The Bar Riding The Bull And Trying To Win 500 Dollars.

Comment/Vote 😊

I'm Not Good At Sex Scene So Don't Judge Me.😂😪😩