Elijah Imagine

Imagine you being completely in love with Elijah, and he takes advantage of you.

What's not to love about him? He's the best thing in this world. Elijah is super sweet and amazing. Pretty much, everyone knows you are head over heels in love with him expect for him. You try to give him hints but nothing.

You spend as much time as you can with him so when he texted you out of nowhere, telling you to meet him at his house, you did just that.

All the Mikaelson's loved you, and you were best friends with Rebekah. So it was normal to see you at the Mikaelson house.

You unlocked the door with the spare key that they gave to you and walked into the gorgeous house.

"Y/N? You there?" You heard Elijah say from another room.

"Yes sir." You stated and the giggled, while walking to where he was. When you saw who was with him, you stopped.

There stood Elijah, in his suit as always, with Marcel.

"Marcel wants to make you a vampire, and if I give you to him, he will give us Davina. So, Marcel there you go." Elijah said, and looked down quickly, in shame.

You couldn't believe your ears. He practically gave you away for some witch that helped them either way?

You felt years roll down your face as you looked at Elijah, hoping he was just kidding but he wasn't.

He actually gave me away.

Marcel came up next to you and held on to you as he took you. You didn't even try to struggle, what's the point? The only person you've ever loved just surrendered you.

"Look, Y/N, I know you love Elijah, but he doesn't deserve you. What kind of a person does that?" Marcel said, as you both got into the car.

"Yeah, I don't really know..." You stated, not wanting to feel anything.

Your done.