Enzo Imagine

Request by PrincesVictoriaJames

Victoria had a horrible day. She had woken up late for work, and got yelled at. She got home from a long day and sat down on her bed. She decided to try to take a nap, but right when she was about to, her phone started vibrating.

Someone was calling her so she quickly picked up. It was her mom.

"Hi honey." Her mom said over the phone, Victoria knowing something was wrong by the way she sounded.

"Hey mom, what's wrong?" Victoria asked, scared of what she was gonna say.

"Oh sweetie, George got into a car accident last night."

"On my gosh, is he okay??" Victoria said frantically, hoping he was alright.

"It seems he passed away on impact. I'm so sorry sweetie." Her mother cried through the phone.

Victoria didn't move. She couldn't. She felt numb, like she didn't have control over her own body. Like she was trapped.

Slowly tears started going down her face, and yet she was completely silent with a shocked look on her face.

She couldn't believe it. He was gone, your best friend, the person who you grew up with. The one who was always there for you growing up. George was gone.

"Vic, are you still there?" Her mother cried out.

Silence.

Victoria quickly hung up the phone and threw it across the room, hitting a wall and breaking into pieces.

She slowly slip down next to her bed and started to sob loudly.

He's gone.

She chanted the over and over again in her head. He's gone forever.

She covered her face with her hands as she cried. She was shaking.

"Hey gorgeous, where are you?" Enzo called out as he walking into your shared home. He dropped his stuff on the table, smiling, until he heard you crying.

He quickly ran over to where you were and picked you up. He held onto you tightly as he whispered in your ear sweet things like 'it's going to be okay' and 'I love you so much'.

He walked over to the bathroom and placed you down on the counter where the sink was.

He got a small towel and dampening it with warm water. Then he started to softly rub your face.

"What's wrong my love?" He said, sadly.

"He's gone." Victoria cried, holding on to Enzo's free hand.

"Who?" He asked.

"George." She mumbled out, pulling him up close to you as you cried harder.

And Enzo was there for her. Rubbing your back, playing with her hair, and telling her that it was going to be okay. He walked victoria back to bed and they both laid down, his arm wrapped around her. They both stared at the ceiling, not muttering a single word.

"Let's get out of here, Vic." Enzo said, still looking up.

Victoria moved slightly and looked at Enzo.

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously, her face still being red from all the crying.

"Let's go somewhere, just you and me. Anywhere you want." He muttered while kissing her forehead.

"Okay." Victoria smiled softly, going back to the position she were in as he held her close.

*

The next day, the plane tickets were already bought. They both packed a small book bag for each and were on their way. They didn't bring a lot of clothes because they would buy lots of stuff over there.

It took a while to get there but they made it.

Venice, Italy.

It was absolutely beautiful. Too perfect to explain.

*

Victoria and Enzo were quite tired after the long plane ride so as soon as they got to the hotel, they went to sleep.

The next day, Enzo decided to take Vic on an adventure. They went to Saint Mark's Basilica, and Doges' Palace. And then at the end of the day, they went on a gondola ride.

 And then at the end of the day, they went on a gondola ride

"Thank you so much for taking me here Enzo." Vic smiled softly, as the gondola moved slowly.

"I'd do anything for you." He pulled you closer to where he was as he hugged you.

You turned your head and kissed him softly, as your hands slowly cupped his face. His hands slid around your waist and he pulled you on his lap.

You pulled away and smiled brightly at him.

"I love you so much Victoria."

"I love you too Enzo."

*
The End!

I hope you guys liked this! If anyone wants to request something, just pm me what you want. Tbh I was thinking about George O'Malley from Grey's Anatomy. Cause I remember how hard I cried when he died☹️😭.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME😃😃