Elena Imagine

Imagine Elena walking in on you and your boyfriend.

You and your boyfriend went out to eat because he got a promotion at work. You had an amazing time, but y/b/n wanted to go home to have dessert if you know what I mean...

You got there quickly and unlocked the door to your apartment that you and him shared. You gave him a kiss and walked to the stairs, making sure that you moved your hips more as you walked. You got to your bedroom and stripped naked before preparing a bubble bath.

 You got to your bedroom and stripped naked before preparing a bubble bath

(A/n: this^ is actual goals. I mean come one, GREYS ANATOMY PLAYING YES.)

You slowly sat in the tub and relaxed. You knew that your boyfriend was gonna come in at any moment, so you sat there think about nothing. You had your eyes closed but you heard the door to the bathroom open. You kept your eyes shut but smirked slightly, knowing that he couldn't resist.

You opened your eyes and say y/b/n already naked and climbing into the bath. He sat down and you moved closer to him and laid on top of him as you kissed him softly. Because you were on top of him, your bum was out of the water and it was a little bit cold but you shrugged it off.. he pulled you closer as he slid his tongue into your mouth causing you to moan.

"Y/n I thought we were gonna have a girls night, I was waiting outside for like 10 minutes looking like an idiot so I walk-"

Elena walked into your bathroom causing you to jump up a little but you weren't too embarrassed since she saw you naked all the time.

"Elena, what the hell are you doing here. Get the hell out" Your boyfriend groaned. He sort of didn't really like your best friend because he always had the suspicion that she liked you but you told him wrong.

"Don't be rude babe." You said as you got up from the bath and grabbed a towel.

"I thought you said we were gonna hang out tonight and he wasn't gonna be here?" She asked, rolling her eyes at him. She didn't really like him either because he gets in the way of everything.

"I'm so sorry, I completely forgot. It's just that Y/b/n got a promotion and we decided to go out to dinner and then come here and you know the rest." You said, frantically, hoping that she wouldn't be mad. You always do that to her, plan something and then forget and hang out with your boyfriend.

You dried your body and you dragged Elena out of the bathroom to talk to her.

"You are always doing this. I'm so sick and tired of this. You only hang out with me when it's convenient and that's barely ever considering you always ditch and screw that douche." She groaned.

"I'm sorry! Elena I really am, I'll kick him out, he can go to a strip club or something, and we can have a movie night and you can sleepover." You grinned, pleadingly.

"Ugh okay fine. Now go put on some clothes before I jump you." She said jokingly. That's the type of friends that you were, you guys kind of had a lesbian friendship. You would joke around about that type of stuff but when one of you was in the mood and needed someone, you had each other. Nobody knew that, not even your boyfriend.

"I love you Elena!" You smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. You turned around and bent down to grab some underwear when you felt a sting on your bum.

"Geez, let's f*ck." She said, and in one swift move, she pulled her shirt off and her bra.