Klaus Imagine

Imagine Klaus and you fight, and you try to walk out.

You and Klaus had a good relationship. You both loved each other so much that it hurt. But lately, you've been fighting more. Over anything, it could turn into this huge fight and you were getting tired of it. He got angry so easily and you didn't know why.

"Baby?" You said as you walked into your shared house. You'd had a horrible day at school and all you wanted was a huge from your boyfriend.

"In here." You heard him say. You walked into the dining room to see him sitting on the table with his head down.

"Are you okay babe?" You whispered, knowing he would hear you either way.

"No." He stated and stayed with his head down.

You walked behind him and touched his shoulders, rubbing them softly.

"Don't." He glared at you.

"Why not?" You asked looking at him with a hurt expression.

"Because I don't want you to touch me." He simply said with a blank emotion.

"Klaus, why have you been acting so rude lately? I haven't done anything to you! You treat me as if you hate me. Do you hate me?" You yelled, finally letting go.

"Don't raise your voice at me. I have a massive head ache. I don't want to deal with your stupid accusations." He said, and got up from his chair.

"Klaus! Please just talk to me! Why don't you just talk to me! You don't even look at me anymore! I miss you!" You said as tears rolled down your face.

He just rolled his eyes and kept walking. You grabbed his arm quickly to pull him back.

"Don't touch me!" He sneered, and pushed you away from him, causing you to bang into a wall.

(A/N it wasn't a hard push but she did bump into a wall. He's not abusive lol tho I still love him.)

"No! You are not gonna treat me like sh!t if I haven't even done anything! What the hell is wrong with you! The only thing I've done wrong is love you! How could I love someone who's a monster!" You yelled, obviously not meaning it but you wanted him to react at least.

"WHO ASKED YOU TO LOVE ME THEN! WHO? I SURE DIDN'T! I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU BUT YOUR ALWAYS HERE AND ITS SO D@MN ANNOYING! LEAVE IF YOU WANT I DON'T CARE!" He shouted at you.

More and more tears slid down your face as you looked at him.

"That's what you want right?" You whispered.

"YES LEAVE FOR AL I CARE, I DON'T NEED YOU! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" He shouted and slammed his hand on the table.

You shook your head and walked to the stairs and started going up to your bedroom.

You got there and heard the door slam.

You locked the door and slid on the ground and sobbed.

After about an hour of that, you grabbed a book bag under your shared bed and started to grab your stuff. You went into the bathroom and grabbed you toothbrush. You finished and pulled the book bag off of the bed.

When you turned around you saw Klaus looking at the book bag.

You tried to walk past him. But he wouldn't budge.

"Please move." You glared at him, tears forming in your eyes again.

He moved.

You started to walk down the stairs, bag in your hands.

As you got to the front door, more and more tears rushed down quickly. He wasn't gonna stop you. He doesn't want you anymore, he wants you to leave. You shook your head and looked back. Then you opened the door and Klaus came out of nowhere behind you and grabbed your waist.

"Don't leave."

You turned around and quickly wrapped your hands around his waist and held him tight. You sobbed so hard onto his chest and he just held you and rubbed your back.

"I'm so sorry love, I love you so much. It's just been a hard couple of weeks, I haven't been able to find Elijah and I'm taking it out on you. Please don't leave me. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm so so sorry my love." You heard him whisper into your ear.

"You were gonna let me leave. If I walked out, I would have never come back." You cried.

"No, don't go, I love you so much." He gripped you tightly.

"Okay."

*
Guys while writing this, my heart literally hurt omg I was actually crying. Lol tho, hope you liked it! Please! Guys! Vote and comment!