Klaus Imagine

Imagine you and Klaus are dating in secret and your best friend Stefan finds out.

You and Stefan were hanging out, because it had been a while since you did. Ever since you started dating Klaus, he's taken up most of your time since he's such a handful.

No one knew about you two because if they did, it would cause chaos. Everyone thought of you as their little sister, and they would be pissed if they found out you were with Klaus the "monster".

You and Stefan were at his house in his room watching a movie. Your phone was in the middle of you and Stefan but you didn't care. You focused on the movie as you ate popcorn and laughed at what was happened.

You didn't realize you got a text but Stefan did.

Klaus❤️️: hey love, I miss you. Call me, okay?

"Y/n, why is Klaus texting you sh!t like this?" Stefan exclaimed, picking your phone up and reading the message again.

"Oh, Stefan there's something I need to tell you..." you muttered, while pausing the movie.

"Are you and him together?" He responded, hoping for you to say no.

"We are, and have been for quite some time now." You said, looking at him with sad eyes. You hated lying for him and wanted to tell him since the moment it happened but you knew how he would react.

"How could you do this to me? To us? I have been there for you through everything and you repay me by lying to my face every single day and dating him?" He glared at you, while standing up rather quickly.

"Stefan, I wanted to tell you but..."

"Did he force you into doing anything? I swear if he did, I'm gonna kick his @ss." He muttered while looking down.

"No no Stefan. I love him vey much, I think he's the one. I know you don't tolerate him but could you please just try for me?" You pleaded, walking over to him and holding his arms.

"I'll try but if he pisses me off, I'm snapping his neck."

"Me too Stefan." You laughed and hugged him, thankful that he came to an agreement with him.