Fault 9

"Of course I'm going to them" I answer. "I don't know how I'll get there but I'm working on it. I have to at least all of them."
Josh takes my laptop off my lap and pushes me off the bed. I only smirk at him. He coughs and keeps fake coughing while pointing to himself.
He says through fake coughs, "I mean it's not like I don't have a car." He holds his hand out elegantly.
"Would you like to join me on my project?"
"I thought you'd never ask. It would be an honor, of course but you'll help with travel fees." He kisses my hand

We shake on it. I try to confirm with mom I'll have to spend time outside of the state for Thanksgiving. She disagrees and asks Deren as if he's my dad. It must be coming to that. Deren only watches us bicker back and forth.
"I think you're just worried about me being with a boy for a four to six day trip."
"Of course I am" she blurts out.
"Were friends and I plan to bring other friends along."
"I think you should let her go" Deren adds. We both stare into his soul. "It won't hurt unless you try and they spend hours in that room always in different parts; always doing something different."
That seals the deal. She agrees but with the condition I have to go to parent teacher conference. And go to all my classes. And for her to speak to the other two people going. She's asking for far too much but I comply. I don't have exactly two people. I already insulted one to unnecessary needs and Ash seems like she'll lie and not show up. Decisions to decisions and not a whole lot of time. Josh is poking the Venus fly trap and I notice the red spider lily's are dying. It's hard to care of plants when you don't take care of yourself.
"Did your parents say yes?" We both ask each other and answer with a nod.
"I just have to get Ash and Stacey to come along. I really regret being mean to Stacey now that I need her. I sound hella fake but she did the same to me."
Josh reassures me, "Don't worry about Stacey I'll handle her. And Ash will probably come along." I pull his cheeks until they're blossoming a pretty red. "Stop acting like my grandma" he slurs.
I run into my closet and drag out a large map. I pin it up in my wall. Josh reads me what states we have to hit. I get push pins and stick them into the map. The colors of each pin represent something important: red marking the places we have to hit(there's a lot of red push pins), blue represents the ones closest to us, black represents the one outside of the U.S. I hear Josh stabbing the keyboard.
"Mind letting up the abuse on my laptop."
"There's a lot of people messaging your email. You need to be more organized. I can help with that."
Josh is much better at organized chaos than I am. I don't name files or anything important to keep it organized. "You really needs to be organized" he says.
"Yeah yeah that's a lot of work. Now time for acceptance interview." Josh raises his eye brow but darts his eyes back to the screen. "Why are we different from therapist?"
I couldn't think of a more advanced question. That was almost as good as it gets. I can already see people comparing us to therapist. We don't solve your problems. Or provide treatment or medication. We only listen. And what you do with your fault is your self diagnosis. You treatment.
"Were just hear to listen. Not play God. Or diagnosis you with something. I'm pretty sure that the ending results is you finding out how you want the problem solved."
I give an impressive smile and turn back to the map. That's just a simple way of saying welcome in. I wrap yarn around the pushpin. Each string of yarn is a different color and they all meet up at the same place. Josh bumps me with his hip.
"Why do they all met up? Is it because they'll want to hear your fault eventually?"
"Josh" I exhale suddenly out of breathe. "You are in fact my favorite genius. Not like I have other genius friends but if I did you'd still be my favorite." I bump my hips against his and we both groan in pain.

Parent teacher conference was a pain and boring. But mostly just a pain. I had to do this thing called smiling that I really don't do much. It was for my school idea. I never exactly got one. Mom thought I looked cute but I despised the picture to death and back back.
First we went to U.S History. Mr.Issac claims if I participated more that eighty could go up to a ninety. He comments on my lateness; though there isn't enough to complain about. Parent teacher conference was going fine up until English. My English teacher wanted to make it seem all serious I need to show up to class. Blah blah blah. Summery of the story we both left that room without a care.
Leaving was more of a problem. I ran into Stacey and her parents. We had to do another thing called hug with kisses on the cheek. Then Ash is wondering around so more human contact. I think I dislike people touching me. Maybe I'll get over that.
"So.." I ask while leaving. "You met the other two people."
"Don't make it a thing each time." I touch her shoulders.
I add in, "You're the best. But um we need to leave tonight since the remaining days are pointless."

I don't know how to organizely pack. So maybe I stuff half my closet in there with half my drawer. I pack a weeks worth of clothes and clothes that could be pajamas and work clothes. I pay one of the runts to water my plants. I sat wait on the porch. We're off schedule I hope the plans didn't change. A mini van pulled up to my house. I take that to be Josh; who already got Stacey and Ash.
"Want the front seat?" Stacey offered.
"I'm fine back here." I open up my laptop case.
Josh asks, "Where are we hitting up first my darling?"