Epilogue/ Fun facts

A year is approximately three hundred and sixty five days but everyone knows that. But I spent every day reading that same note wishing for three hundred and sixty five days go by faster. Why aren't they shorter?

I don't do anything too interesting with my life after graduating high school. I mean I ditched my associates after giving my speech. (Valedictorian of course) I give my speech throw my cap thing whatever in the air. Once everyone is clearing out I spend not one minute trying to take pictures with my classmates. I throw my cap and gown in the back seat of Jack's car (he became a vet) before speeding away back to where I felt like I was a super giant.
It takes one hour and twenty five minutes to get to Staten Island. I had not a second to waste. That Island is full of dipshit except the group of people that we're just neutron stars waiting to merge with another one. That Island was lucky to have all those neutron stars just shattered around. I was lucky to be able to go back to them.

I'm still reckless as possible especially while driving. It's my lucky day that not one cop car pulled me over. I wouldn't say the same about the amount of light I drove through just to get to my house. Or that Jack's car runs out of gas three blocks away. I take the keys and lock it before running for it. It's my thing; running home has always been thing. Maybe just not leaving the car sitting there. Josh and the others had graduated the day of my prom. As much as I wanted to go I was dragged to prom. They should be home. They should be home. I hope he's home. I want to go ice skating with him.
My left heel breaks just a block away. Some strangers help me up and ask if I needed to go to the hospital. One of them was a teenage boy holding a skateboard. I borrow it and take a painful trip to the front of my house. He's running after me and I kick his skateboard to him. I only take it in before I move. I don't get far. My ankle is in pain.
I ring my door bell then Josh's. When neither of the doors open up I panic and think I they might have moved or forgotten about me. I shut my eyes and sit on the steps of my house. This was so pointless. I hear an engine from down the block. It grows louder in front of my house and then it stops. I hear squealing I'd never forget. Them damn runts. My body is over a familiar shoulder.
"You look gorgeous. I wish I could see that bad ass speech you gave" Josh growls keeping me in the air from Pandora and Jordan.
"Hey stop being selfish. She's our sister" Pandora says.
"And she's mine for the day."
"Sorry runts but he wins this one."
Josh puts me down where I can wrap my legs around his waist. A different me would be coy about it but I'm I've gotten past that coy phase. I'm back and I'm intoxicated off of his kisses that it almost feels sexual.
"You two a free gross" Jordan said.
Yes so I don't do anything too interesting after that. I spent practically three weeks underneath Josh and a month underneath everyone Josh kept me away from. Nice to see I'm not the jealous one anymore.
I teach ice skating classes. I had no intentions of it being my career. I teach the classes with Josh too. It wasn't really his career idea just something he'd do on the side for the mean time. My top worries was: you had to be a big shot to be successful. I wasn't a big shot. I was reckless who just wanted to get things over with out of fear.
I was still reckless and brave but everything wasn't done because of fear. It was because the faults I collected had to be released. That either meant them becoming neutron stars or a black hole. No fault is big or small. Each one of them is important no matter if I can be solved in absolute simply way or difficult.
My old theory: Nobody will want you if you have no talent. You're nobody if you can't be of use. I Was completely wrong. Talent isn't something you're just born with and if you are it has to grow. Talent is self discovery in disguise.

---------------------------------------------------------
Fun facts:

1. I absolutely suck absolutely at making ends.
2. Ryan or Josh was supposed to die during a car crash. For Josh it was either when he was speeding off after intense arguments with his dad. For Ryan it was when she was driving back to see everyine.
3. Ryan doesn't watch reality shows or shows the don't include animation. She's only watched cartoons or anime.
4. Dipper and Mabel developed after I watch Gravity Falls.
5. Dipper's name was originally supposed to be Devin.
6. Josh noticed Ryan hanging out with Dipper and Mabel; he used Ash as an excuse to go to the movies with them.
7. Josh has no younger siblings. When he asked Ryan to baby sit it was a lie for him to spend more time around her.
8. Angel (Ryan's mother) lied to Ryan about her husband divorcing her. He was dying and he asked her to let him go without Ryan knowing because something like that would hurt her even more. She disagreed but was unable to stop him.
9. Angel could not conceive children. When she finally got pregnant she called it a miracle.
10. Ryan is called by that name for the rest of the story.
11. Dipper and Mabel meet Jordan and Pandora. Both pairs meet Marlyn and fight for who gets to hug Ryan's leg.
12. Josh goes to cooking school after two years of teaching ice skating class. He works in a five star restaurant in the city.
13. Mr.Issac becomes photographer.
14. Mr. Issac does not go back to teaching after he learns Ryan transfered schools.
15. Ryan becomes a tattoo artist as a hobby.
16. Josh is Ryan's first and only boyfriend.
17. I gave TFIOM this ending because I'm moving soon and I keep promising my close friends I'll stick around; knowing I won't not until a year or so later.

This if the first thing I written that I actually manage to finish. Of course there's a couple of mistakes but finishing it makes those mistakes seems like they're nothing. I hope everyone enjoyed reading.