Fault 25

I email Mr.Issac and upload his fault. Of course I put the blurry faces in. Even if he didn't insist on them he needed them. People shall know his fault but not see his face unless he was sure he wanted them to.
I hang up my map and put push pins in the places already completed. Gotta travel far and large. Maybe I can just do the ones near me on the map and file everything else. Then once I figure out my fault I'll get interviewed. I wish my fault could be easily known. After everything I experience I still can't think of anything that is my fault.

I wish I had gone to school. The rest of the day is boring and it only makes me wonder how short my stay here will be. That soon I'll be packing up my things and moving to a new house or a new state. God I don't want that. I want to stay with everyone. Why do I have to leave? This makes me incredibly emotional and I fall asleep in the warm of tear stained pillow.
It was good not to see Josh for the rest of day. Yesterday and this morning I was just an emotional piece of crap and needed to get their shit together before school started. I did good avoiding everyone. By everyone I mean everyone in the house. Couldn't bother looking at mom. Couldn't and wouldn't.
Being closer to school I could sleep a little longer and the leave the house a little earlier. I wanted to see Mr.Issac and I got Dunkin Donuts. In all honesty I wanted chicken tenders but you can't just go anywhere, ask for a twelve piece of chicken tenders and expect it. Especially when it's seven thirty in the morning. I groan at myself. When did I suddenly care about the time I'd eat my chicken tenders? I was going to get diabetes and not have any regrets about it. Living life eating food I won't regret eating later on.

I arrive at school at seven fifty. A new record of course because I'm never on time. I don't see why school just doesn't start late like when I wake up.
I groan once I'm front of the classroom. I have no idea what I'm going to say. The window was covered by paper. I try opening classroom door but it seems like we might be in the basement for a while. At least I hope it's in the basement. The basement is pretty cool. It's isolated and it reminds me of a horror movie. Our school is wasting money on other things when they can promote a haunted mansion. Everyone loves a good scare. I guess I'll have to wait until next year. Too bad I won't be here.
I poke my head inside. "Hey Issac want a donut?" I say covering up the concern with a joy. He stares at me. I never noticed how attractive he is. Not that I'm interested.
"Why are you here so early? And why are you not listening to music?"
I shrug and hold out the box of donuts. "Go on take one" I prompt.
"You don't need help with homework so why are you here?"
I laugh. I don't even do homework. "I'd need help if I did homework. But you're my favorite teacher." He snorted and bit into his jelly donut. "It's true you know I never remember any other teacher's name besides yours" I look at the time as I say it. We don't have time to be yapping about pointless things.
I pull up a chair, take his laptop and plump into the seat. I looked at today's lesson. I pout. We're learning about World War one. I give him back his laptop.
"You seem uninterested. Why are you here?"
"I wanted to know why your wife divorced you" I answer in monotone. It's probably a sensitive topic. I offer him another donut.
"She didn't love me. She loved me as a brother. She just didn't want to break that to me in the eighth grade. We dated all the way through high school into college, had an expensive honey moon and a decade later she divorces me and sticks me with the kids."
What a shellbomb? That's so much dedication for a person. I never met- of course I never met anyone like this; I've been home schooled my whole life. Eighth grade year all the way through high school and college.
"Why don't you give her the kids?"
"She doesn't want them" he replies. I touch his hand.
"Want them or not she conceived them and she can't just drop them on you. She's a mother and she needs to act like one." He reaches for the Boston cream and I pull the box away from his hand.
"You should tell that to your mother and I mean the one who put you up for adoption."
Angry awkward silence. I don't know if that was supposed to be an insult but I take it like a bullet just nicking my ear and rub the blood away.
"I have more to say but I don't think we have time. This might be awkward but can we hang out after you leave school?" This is going to be awkward.
His eyes blinked at me for seconds and his stare turned cold. "We're student teacher that's not allowed."
"It's not like a date. We can go to Subway and get on a ferry ride. There's nothing wrong with that."
"Stop coming onto me," he snaps coldly and it hisses into my ear.
I stomp my foot. "I'm only trying to be nice. I want to get to know you. I like someone for your information and I'm not into grown men. But not like you're unattractive."
I think about my words for a few clueless seconds and try to make sense of them; though it's probably too late.
"I'll met you at Subway around six thirty." Before I respond Josh comes in. He looks kind of pissed and it makes me wonder if he overheard out conversation. I sit with Josh and poke at him.
"You okay buddy?"
"Yeah I'm just tired and angry. Can you take the notes for me if I fall asleep?"
"Of course" and off him my donut. Everyone got a donut but me. I go back to my seat once the class starts filling it with more delinquents. I put my head down. No matter what I'm sure Josh overheard something.

Author's note: I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope everyone else enjoys it too. Don't forget to vote.