Prologue

To someone,

You don't have to utter the words 'I love you' 'because i can feel it. Showing your love for me is more than the words I love you. It is more than words. Please always remember that.

- from someone

I am Megan Arriana Cojuangco. They call me Yanna. I have a normal life--- before. After involving in a car accident, I was unable to talk anymore.

I know my family secretly hates me. I can't talk but that doesn't mean i can't also feel. They hate me for letting their favorite son die--- for letting my brother die. My brother who's my saviour, love coach, sister, mother, father, teacher and everything. I know it was my fault. Hindi ko rin naman ginusto na mangyari 'yun. That was an accident. No one knows that it will happen.

Lumayas ako. Sa pag-alis ko sa bahay namin, napadpad ako sa bahay ng hindi ko kilalang tao.

Pinaalala nila ulit sa akin kung ano ang depinisyon ng pamilya na matagal ko na ring hindi naramdaman.

She's nice. Si ate Anikka pero yung kapatid niya... ewan. Pero hindi ko maitatanggi na kung hindi siguro dahil sa kanya, baka matagal na akong hindi naniniwala sa tunay na kahulugan ng kaligayahan.

Saying I love you,
Is not the words,
I want to hear from you,
It's not that I want you,
Not to say but if you only knew,
How easy, 
it would be to show me how you feel,

More than words,
is all you have to do, 
to make it real,
Then you wouldn't have to say, 
that you love me,
Cause I'd already know

This is my favorite song. No. Our favorite song.