Where am I

We finished our sandwiches and decided to take a nap. When I got up to the room,Jace took a shower and I had the whole bed to myself.

*

When I woke, arms were hugging my waist. Forgetting where I was I tried to get out of the bed. Struggling, I screamed. Not even bothering to look at the 'waist hugger'. The person next to me jolted awake. A hand went over my mouth and the other hand went to hold the back of my head.

"Shhh" I whimpered in protest,then I looked over to the side and saw Jace. I mentally slapped myself. Ugggg,I forgot...Again!

"Ava,are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone again. I felt tears brim my eyes.

'Knock,knock,knock!' It sounded urgent. Jace let out a low growl,got up and stalked towards the door.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

"S-sorry to d-disturb you Alpha-a,b-but,we uh...We heard s-screaming." This other guy stuttered.

"Mind your own damn business." He yelled and slammed the door before the other guy had a chance to respond.

Jace looked over at me,his eyes now returning back to their normal color. He crawled back into bed.

"As I was saying,Ava,are you okay?" Tears still outlined my eyelids. I nodded,but he had other plans.

"Don't lie to me. I'm your mate. You can tell me." He pleaded.

"O-okay." I whispered. His eyes lit up when I spoke and trust me,I felt happy that I made him happy.

*&*&*&