Alone and cold.

*JACE'S P.O.V.*(THE NIGHT AVA WAS TAKEN)

"How the Hell did Matt pass through the border?" I growled out. Right now all of my warriors, patrols, hunters,my beta,and third in command are in the meeting room and are getting questioned,hard! Everyone was silent and didn't meet my eyes. I pounded my fist on the table from where I sat,making some of my pack jump.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" Anger flowed through my veins and Jaxson was wanting to take over,but I refused.One of the younger patrol,Hays I think,stood and bowed nervously.

"A-alpha?" I nodded my head towards him and he started to speak. "U-umm,while we were on patrol,his 'pack' shot dart like arrows in us,so we could not mind-link or change into a wolf. But,the 'darts' also made us pass out. That's why we could not chase after them..." He glanced around and sat back down. We continued to talk about how to find and get Ava back.

*AVA'S P.O.V.* (FOUR DAYS LATER)

I'm freezing my ass off. They took my nice and warm sweatshirt, jeans, socks, and pretty much everything else,but not my bra or underwear. They made change into a oversized, worn out, too many holes tee. My phone still laid on the forest floor,I'm sure of it. To be honest,I was scared. No,terrified... I was a pregnant luna in a dark room and has not had any water and no food. The worst part is I'm starting to,no I HAVE a baby bump. I want this child to live,not to be killed by Matt.

As of right now,my thoughts were dark and gloom. My shadow even scared me now. Matt put me in a room of illusions and it's torturing me. I feel things,see things and hear things. The worst part is I KNOW they aren't real,but my mind thinks they are. Suddenly a light in the center of the room came on and someone was standing there. I crept along the walls,in the shadows and saw who it was.

"Jace?" I whispered. He turned and looked at me. My mouth was open as I walked up to him. He held up his hand and I put my index finger on his hand,making sure it was real. It felt real... He put his hand down and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged him back and tears went down my face. He then let me go and stared at me. But his face was not kind,it was more like an evil,wicked expression. Confused,I asked him-

"Jace are yo-" But he cut me off.

"I Jace Black,Alpha of the Bloodrose pack," What's he doing?

"Jace stop! Stop it!" I yelled at his face. I don't want rejection,I can't handle it. Not now,not ever.

"Reject,you Ava Pike,Luna of the Bloodrose pack." I was shocked and tears fell all at the same time. My heart felt like it was being slowly ripped in pieces. I fell to my knees and felt like I couldn't breath. The light flickered off and I began to cry. My body felt like electricity,shocks coming and going,zapping me until no end. I cried and cried. Finally,hours later,I had no more tears to spare. The electricity still zapped my body. I laid on the floor shaking from the hurt and cold. I felt useless once again and death felt....Peaceful at this moment. Then, a banging noise. I rose from the ground.The noise hammered through the walls. Strobe lights flashed and shadows crept along the walls. People with unfamiliar faces came up to me and pushed me,spitting in my face. The room was now spinning and the ground felt like it was moving.

"Whore." "Unworthy." "Bitch." "Fake." "Fat." "Depressed." These words were what the people screamed in my face.

"Stop it." I kept saying. My voice grew louder and louder. "STOP IT! PLEASE!" The room stop spinning and the floor was solid. The lights stopped and the people gone. I was alone once again. But,seconds later, screaming,distant screaming was heard.

"Stop, stop, stop ,make it stop." I continued to whisper. The screams got louder and louder. I crept back to my corner and pulled my legs up to my chest and hid my head with my hands,crying into the wall.

I heard a door opening and I pressed harder to the wall.

"Ava?" The voice whispered. I didn't look nor did move. Footsteps. Not from one person but,three. A hand touched my shoulder , I jumped and whimpered. I moved even closer to the wall,if it was possible and I felt myself shaking. I heard the people talking,probably about me, and footsteps. Then I heard the door shut. I was alone,well I thought I was. Back to the darkness,I uncovered my head and looked around. Of course I saw nothing. I stood and walked back to the middle of the room,wondering why that lasted so quick. I felt something touch my hand and I screamed.

"Ava,it's me Jace." I felt happy for a second,then I remembered he rejected me.

"No. No,no, no, no,no,no." I whispered. I rubbed my hands on my arms to keep warm,from the invading coldness. Then the voice pulled out a flashlight and shined it around the room. My eyes grew wide with shock. Then,I saw a face...Jace. He smiled towards me and grabbed my hand. I looked up to him.

"Are you going to hurt me again?" I whispered,scared of the outcome. Jace studied me for a second.

"How did I hurt you before?" He asked skeptically. I looked around the room and back to our hands. And in the softest,quietest tone ever said-

"Rejection." Tears escaped from my eyes. My mind finally caught up with me and I pulled my hand away hard. "You're not really here. It's a trick. It's a trick." I did look back to Jace for one second to remember that god-like face. He had tears in his eyes and some were already falling.

"Ava. It's not a trick. I'm here and I did not reject you." His voice cracked at the end and it broke my heart. "I'll prove it." His grey eyes looked distant meaning he was mind-linking someone. Just then,the same door opened and the room finally had light. I saw Jace,James,and Lucas looking at me. I now knew it was real. Matt didn't know James or Lucas. Tears came out like a river and I turned to Jace and hugged him. He saved me once again.

"It is really you!" We pulled back and he kissed me passionately on the lips.I returned the gesture. Once we pulled back he picked me up and placed me on his hip,like I was a small child. Speaking of small children,what about Zach?

"Is Zach okay?"Jace looked towards me with a huge grin.

"He's perfect." I smiled and put my head on Jace's shoulder. Soon,I drifted off.

*JACE'S P.O.V.* (THIS IS WHERE HE SAVES AVA.)

After killing Matt's whole pack,which was all men,it was too easy,Lucas,James and I walked into a security base that had all of the cameras on the computer thinking we might find Ava easier that way.James and I searched on the computers while Lucas looked around.

"Alpha,you might want to see this..." Lucas yelled. I ran to him and saw he was on a laptop. I heard screaming and Lucas's face had horror written all over it. His eyes were huge and his mouth agape. I took the laptop from his hands to find my mate screaming. The screen was split in two and on one side it showed a night vision camera and the other a light camera. The night vision camera showed her scream and crying,while the other showed illusions of some sort. They both captured what was happening at the same time and it broke my heart. I pulled the flash drive out,wanting to know what Matt has done to my mate. James was already searching for Ava.

*

I mind-linked James and Lucas telling them to turn on the light and come inside of the room. Once they turned on the light,I saw how horrible Ava looked. She had huge black rings under her eyes,her hair had spots of blood in it,probably from pulling it. She was too pale and way too skinny. Her eyes were wide with fear and shock. Once James and Lucas came in,she knew we were here. She smiled and hugged me. It felt so amazing to have the nice tingles through my body again and to have my mate. She pulled back and I kissed her. I couldn't resist. Her lips moved perfectly to mine and she tasted so sweet. We pulled back and I picked her up,hugging her tightly. She gasped a little and asked-

"Is Zach okay?" I smiled at her widely. Once I gave him the medicine he was better the next day and he even helped me plan the attack. That kid has determination...

"He's perfect." I replied. Before I took my first step Ava was asleep,her head resting on my shoulder.

*&*&*&*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The chapter was extra long today! I hoped you enjoyed it and love hearing from you guys! Have an awesome day raindrops!!! And stay tuned....