Talking is hard!

(Quick authors note: There is a Jace p.o.v! Keep reading and don't forget to vote!)

Jace walked back to the house with me in his arms,my swollen ankle is purple and black.When we finally got back to the pack house,Jace brought me right into the medical wing. 

"What happen Alpha?" A nurse asked.

"She tripped." Jace snapped. 

"When did it happen?" Jace took a deep breath,he started shaking with anger? I don't know,but I wish they would,you know,look at my ankle! 

"I don't know! Just look at it!" The nurse nodded her head with fear in her eyes. She motioned to us to follow her and lead us down to a light blue door. Room #12. She opened the door and Jace sat me down on the bed. 

"Neal will be right in." She said as she left us. Jace was still angry and gripped the edge of the sink that was in the corner of the room. The counter started to crack.

"Jace?" I whispered, He stopped immediately and turned his head around,but I couldn't meet his stormy eyes just yet. I could hear him walk over to me;he then took my chin with his finger and gently made me face him. My eyes slowly meet with his beautiful stormy eyes. I saw him glance at my lips,all of his anger replaced with hope and love. Next, he kissed me. What started out as a gentle peck then turned into a passion filled kiss. The only thing what made both of us stop was a knock on the door.  I could hear Jace lowly growl,so I put my hand on his chest and he stopped. The  door opened and Jace moved to the closest chair.Neal,the pack doctor,walked in with his clipboard and greeted us. He gave Jace a questioning look as he saw the cracked counter.

"What seems to be the problem?" Neal said in a happy voice. It was kinda creepy.

"Ava tripped and hurt her ankle." Jace said in a bored voice. 

"Well which ankle?"

"Left." Neal clapped his hands once and walked over to me. Jace stood as well and walked over to my side. 

"Let's have a look,shall we?" I nodded and Neal knelt down. He started to pull the leg of my jean up when Jace growled.

"Do you want to do this Alpha?" Is there bad blood between these two? Geeze! Jace nodded and took Neals place. He started to pull the leg of my jeans up and I fricken blushed again! Jace just winked and smiled towards me, I had to look away so I wouldn't giggle like a schoolgirl. Jace then untied my shoe and started to remove it.

"Ouch!" I said quite loudly and turned back to Jace. It hurts like a bitch! 

"Does that hurt?" Neal questioned.

"Like a bitch." Jace said laughing. Did he read my mind? I could see Neal rolling his eyes.

*

We finally got my shoe off and Neal said my bone cracked. Damn! So, he wrapped it in a black cast and gave me a pair of crutches.

"Well,see you in three days." I nodded and Jace grabbed the crutches. We were almost in the kitchen when I asked Jace to put me down so I could try my crutches.

"Are you sure?"He asked again.

"Yea."  I said for like the hundredth time. He took a deep breath,but put me down and handed me the crutches.I walked in front when we entered the kitchen. Once I walked through the doorway,I saw Zach at the kitchen table doing something. I really couldn't see. I figured he didn't want to talk so I just carried onto the living room. I sat down and turned on some movie on Netflix. Jace didn't walk in so I just decided to sleep. And pretty soon,I was off in dream land.

*JACE'S P.O.V.*

Ava then walked into the living room and I decided to talk to Zach. I sat down across from him and cleared my throat. Zach stopped drawing and looked up to me.I raised my eyebrow and gave him that don't-play-me look.

"What's wrong?" I asked sternly,but not harsh. Zach looked scared and stood up. He started to walk to me,but then ran past me. I stood and caught his wrist.

"Zachary Floyd Black,don't you dare walk away from me." I then took a deep breath. "What is wrong?" Zach started to tear up. He took a deep breath,but it was too late. He started to cry,sobbing at that. I let go of his wrist and he fell to the ground. I knelt down by his side and picked him up,he rebelled,but I'm stronger. I carried him up to his new room and sat his down on his dark blue twin bed. The sun was setting so I turned on his lamp that sat on the bedside table. I went to my room and grabbed tissues and gave Zach some.

"Zachary, tell me what the hell is wrong." He nodded and took deep breaths. 

"L-last night,I-I heard the voice in h-here." He pointed to his head as he sobbed out the words.I already knew who he meant,Matt. "H-he said that he's coming. He s-said in a c-couple months,you and me and momma will be....Dead." He whispered the last part. Rage filled within me,but I controlled it.

"Then why were you avoiding me and mom?" When I said the word mom,and I knew I was talking about Ava,hope filled my soul. Yes,I love Zach,but it would be nice having my own child....

"I was scared you and momma would hate me!" I sighed.

"Zach,we don't hate you. The exact opposite,we love you. And we will always love you!" I said as I took his hands.He nodded. Then his stomach grumbled.

"Hungry?" He nodded and wiped his nose and we walked down to the kitchen. I grilled hamburgers,made fries,and opened some chips. I woke Ava up and gave her a plate. We all ate in the living room because Ava didn't feel like moving and I don't blame her. Now about Matt...

*&*&*&*

Guess what? It is longer than yesterday's and I uploaded on time!