Missing

Jace and I pulled apart and out of breath. He smiled and I smiled. 

"That was....." I trailed off.

"That was heavenly."  He whispered. 

*

We are now walking back to the pack house as a light sprinkle started. 

"We better get you inside,before you get a cold."He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. Then I remembered how I have only meet one other wolf,Lucas.

"Hey Jace," He hummed in response."Why have I only meet one wolf besides you? Where is the rest of the pack?" He seemed shocked and he tensed and we stopped. 

"Umm,well..."

"Well what?" I questioned.

"Well,I thought you might not like all of the attention,so I kinda,called them off." Now I'm the one shocked. 

"You know it's their house too,they can be there when I'm there." I stated in a matter-of-fact tone.He seem to like my answer,he smiled,pecked my lips,then picked me up and swung me around and I giggled.  We soon got to the pack house and we entered Jace went to make a few 'calls' and had to deal with some rogues. I walked into the living room and saw Zach was gone.

'Oh,shit!' I thought to myself. Tears brimmed my eyes as I looked in the living room. Under blankets,pillows,and even the couch. I ran to our bedroom only to find darkness. I flipped on the light switch and saw there was a lump in the blankets. A sob escaped my mouth and tears ran down my face as I ran to the bed. Out of breath,I pulled the blankets back fast. and there was only....Pillows? 

'Damn it!I screw up everything!'

'Check the bathroom.' Char said to me. I ran to the bathroom and tried to open the door. It was locked.

"Zach?Zach are you in there?" I yelled,my fist pounding on the door. No response. I turned my body and sat down, my back hitting the door. I sobbed.My sobs became quiter and my sentive hearing picked up a small whimper. 'Zach' I thought.

"Zach?" The bathroom door slowly opened and a small crying Zach came out I rammed him into a giant hug. We both wept into each other. I pulled away and scanned his eyes.

"Zach...Why didn't you come out of the bathroom sooner? I was worried." He meet my eyes.

"I-I was scared-d, t-that you a-and daddy  left m-me." He sobbed out. 

"What? We would never leave you." I said looking directly into his deep blue eyes. He weakly shook his he 'yes' and we hugged again. I glanced at the clock and it read 8:30. 

"Zach,do you want to take a bath with momma?" He nodded his head and I looked though the bags for a swim suit,and Zach put it on while  I put on a tee-shirt and a pair of Jace's swimming pants. I tied the string as tightly as it would go. Next I walked in the bathroom and started a bath,while Zach played with some toys.

*

I got into the tub,then Zach. We decided to not put bubbles in and so,Zach brought his toys with him.

"Brrrrr" Zach said happily as he flew the airplane with his hands. I chuckled. 'Knock,knock,knock.' 

"Come in!" I yelled,not wanting to get up. The door opened and Jace peeked his head though the crack in the door.I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey," Jace said walking in the bathroom.I blushed,for like the millionth time,because he was only in basketball shorts!His 8 pack shone in all it's glory.

"Look!" Zach said as he showed Jace the airplane. 

"Wow,that's so cool!" 

Once we got out of the bath,it was 9:10,and it started to storm. I was in the closet changing. I put on another tee,it was warm because it just came out of the dryer. Thunder boomed right as I opened the door and I saw Jace and Zach cuddling on the bed. I walked over to the bed and joined the cuddle. This is my family,I realized. And I love them.

*&*&*&

Hope ya' liked it!