Late night conversations

I woke up and checked the time.

1:01 am.The red light flashed.

I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers off me. My stomach grubbed and I figured I should go down to the kitchen.I walked down the steps and into the hallway of the kitchen. The light was already on when I entered. I walked straight to the fridge and grabbed a strawberry yogurt. Once I turned around,I almost screamed. There was a brown haired,hazel eyed girl staring at me,drinking a beer, with an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry I-I didn't know there was s-someone else in h-here."I stuttered and looked down.The girl just chuckled.

"I think someone needs a beer."

"O-oh I, I don't drink."I looked up,I never had a beer before.

"Good,cuz' I was talking about myself and I'll grab you one too." Is she drunk? She got up,threw the old bottle in the trash can,and walked to the fridge. She grabbed two beers,popped the tops off,and gave one to me.

"To the lonely,ruined nights." She raised her bottle. I kinda agreed,when I was in my old pack,I was alone all the time.

"To lonely,ruined nights." We toasted. We drank another beer and another and,well,like eight more after that. Oops? 

*

"I am pretty sure we are both drunk right now." I slurred.

"No,shit sherlock!"We both giggled."Why is everyone but us not lonely?"

"I know right?" I practically yelled.

"I mean all I want is a mate. Is that too much to ask?" I looked down a little. While she looked at the ground. Our minds are starting to overpower us.

"God! I fucking hate my life. I have no friends,no family,and no mate. How much more depression can a girl take? I just want to have a late night conversation and" She started crying,tears came in fast."and be loved. But,no one can love a shattered heart without getting cut.No one wants me and no one ask's how I'm feeling!" She finished strong. Tears started to run down my face now,even a sob escaped. 

I saw the sun rising through the grey curtains.

"Ava? Ava?" A voice roared.

 "Shhh!" I said into the hallway. The other girl just chuckled. We sat in silence,until we heard heavy footsteps. 

"Av-" I looked up to see Jace or maybe a crab?

"What the fuck?" I said referring to the crab.  

"Ava,come up to bed." The crab held out his claw.

"Go aw" I hiccupped."Away crab." 

"Crab?" Then the crab sniffed the air."Are you drunk?"

"I don't know. Are you a crab?" 

Next thing I knew was I got picked up from the waist and was slung over a shoulder. Off to bed I go,I guess.

*

I woke up feeling dizzy and sick. I looked at the clock.

3:39 pm.

"Ugggggg." I said while pulling the covers off me.  A sudden wave of nausea came over to me and I stumbled over to the bathroom. While I puked my guts out,someone pulled my hair back away from my face and rubbed my back.Once I was done with throwing up,I turned around to see a smirking Jace.

"You okay now?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Can I have food." I whined. He chuckled,but shook his head 'yes'. 

We walked hand in hand to the kitchen. When we arrived I saw that last night bottles have been cleaned up.

"What do you want to eat princess?"

"Grilled cheese?" I was really craving one right now.

*&*&*&

I know it's short but,give me a break! I'M STILL SICK! And I hate it.