Call me dad

"There,all done." And with that,he kissed my forehead. Sparks ignited,but the tears still fell. I heard Jace sigh and he hugged me. With my eyes still closed I silently wept on his chest. Once I got a hold of myself and wiped my tears and my nose we enjoyed the silence of the room. Then I heard a creaking noise and turned my head to the bathroom door. Zach stood there with his new (Black of course)jeans and a gray tee shirt. I noticed he had tiny goosebumps on his arms.

"Are you cold Zach?" My voice still a little rough from the crying. He smiled and nodded his head. I turned to look at Jace and he was already digging through the closet.

"Here,Zach. It will be big,but I grew out of it, so you may have it." Jace turned around with a smile. I turned to look at Zach who carefully made his way towards Jace.

"T-thank you,Alpha." He whispered and kept his head down.

"Zach,are you scared of me?" Jace's eyes held confusion and hurt.

"N-no sir-r." He stuttered. But Jace saw past his act.

"Zach,you don't have to be scared of me. You know that right." What happened next took me but surprise. Zach looked up and smiled and hugged,yes you heard me,HUGGED Jace. Jace didn't respond for a second but he finally seemed to understand what happened because he hugged Jace back. I decided I will give them some alone time.

I walked down the steps,the smell of chicken nuggets filled my nose. I walked into the kitchen and saw three plates at the table with chicken nuggets,green beans,and three cups of chocolate milk. I smiled and went to wash my hands. As I turned the faucet off,someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Jace with Zach on his shoulder.

"Ready to eat?" I asked them. They both nodded,it was cute. We walked over to the table and sat down.I giggled because you could hardly see Zach's face. Jace then stood up and left the room. About ten seconds later he came back in with books and picked Zach up then laced the books down. He sat Zach right on top of them. We ate our,now, dinner in silence. Jace cleaned up the plates and Zach and I played a game(On Jace's phone),we kept trying to shoot people,but we died...A lot!

"Ready,for bed Ava?" Jace asked me.

"Yeah,"I yawed. "Wait,where will Zach sleep and get pj's?"

"With us,I guess.And don't worry I give him one of my tee's." I nodded my head.

I got up out of my seat and watched Jace pick up Zach,who look's dead. We walked up the steps and reached our room. I took off my socks,while Jace got a small old tee-shirt out. I walked over to Zach,who had his eyes closed, and pulled off the oversized hoodie and his gray tee. I noticed he had scars. Scars like mine.... Hmmm. Jace noticed this as well and he stiffened beside me. We pulled the tee over his head and it looked like a dress. I chuckled,while Zach lazy-smiled. Jace chuckled as well. Zach stood up and pulled down his pants and tried to climb into the bed. He's too short. Jace chuckled and helped him into the bed,while I got Zach's clothes folded and into a neat pile. Then I climbed into bed. Jace was once again shirtless and had on his pj pants.

Zach was in the middle of us and Jace's arm was long enough, so basically we all snuggled.

*

I had another nightmare. I opened my eyes to see it was still dark. I turned over on to my other side and saw it was 3:54am. I got out of bed and crept out of the room. I walked down the hall to use the bathroom,so I would not wake the others. I turned on the light and shut the door. I looked into the mirror and regretted it. I looked like a hobo. My hair was everywhere,makeup smeared,and pale as a ghost. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I itched my arm and felt my scars. Then I had the feeling to cut. It was like something came over me. Oh yeah,depression. I looked around for anything sharp. I finally found a razor in the bottom cabinet. I lifted my sleeve up and let the razor do it's thing. Four new cuts. I washed them so they would not get infected. I was walking in the dim lit hallway,only to bump into someone.

"S-so-" But I got cut off.

"Well,if it is the little runt herself." Oh shit. I looked up to see the one and only Macey.

"Listen here,useless! If you think you can steal the Alpha with your whorish ways,you're wrong." She sneered. I looked back down only to feel my head hit the wall and pain exploded through out my body.

"I just want to make a couple of things clear,you can NEVER please Jace." Another blow to my face and she kicked my ankles, so I fell.

"Bitch." She kicked me in my stomach.

I cried. I cried in pain,I cried because life sucks. I cried for everything. About an hour later,I heard a door open.

"Momma?" I heard a little boy say. That boy was Zach. I looked up to see him running towards me. "Momma?Are you okay?" I shook my head 'yes'. He grabbed my hand and something caught his attention. I then realized I forgot to pull down my sleeves. He looked back up to me and meet my eyes.

"Momma,when did the devil come?" I looked at him puzzled.

"What?"

"About a couple months back, another wolf helped me. He had the claw marks too." He pointed towards my arm,to my scars."I asked him what were they. He said sometimes a devil would come and visit him and they would fight. Whoever lost would have a claw mark to remember that he survived. He said he lost all the time,do you lose too?" I had tears coming out of my eyes and nodded my head.

"Do you want me to get Alp-daddy?" I nodded my head once again and he took off down the hall. Then Jace came and ran down the hallway and picked me up.

*&*&*&

Woah,two chapters in one day and they are both long? SCORE!!