Authors Note,Please Read,Important!

I know people hate these, but this is important! 

Really important= This kind of text. Less important= normal text. Most asked about= This kind of text. Also I don't know if I'll update on Friday this week. I'm traveling, but hopefully, I can type in my hotel and/or on the road!

******

Okay, first of all, I love my fans and their comments! 

*But, we NEED to get the views and maybe, just maybe, votes up! I really enjoy writing for everyone, but my views are  going  down, at the moment. I'm not trying to become popular in anyway, but it hurts when you see a high number of reads on one chapter then the next chapter there is only a few reads.  I'm just trying to keep my readers! 

So your job as my fans,followers, and even silent readers is to spread the word of my book. You can DM me if you have an idea or comment of some sort to add to the book.(More info below) If you do, I'll probably shout you out. (More about shoutouts down below) Tell your friends and family. But, remember, I love you guys, so even if you don't do this, I won't stop writing or anything drastic. If you do tell, I might make a forbidden chapter book for 'H2SYM.' or bonus chapters. Or maybe a second book. (I probably will, maybe, anyway.)

*Next up, DM's.

Lately, I have been having some DM's and comments (Mainly Dm's) that really made my day and others that were really rude. We are all people, and no matter how much you say you don't have feelings or whatever, you do! Words can hurt. One word can end friendships or even a fandom! Be kind to everyone and stop hating on peoples book/books. If you don't like the book, just leave and don't ruin everyone's opinion on the damn book! Anyway, that rant is over.

*Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind and awesome support out there. You guys make my day and I really enjoy writing for everyone. You can always DM me or comment to catch my attention. This book had came really far, well farther than I thought, and it just rocks my world. Votes, follows, and even comments can make someone's day when you are an author on Wattpad! So keep doing what you guys do best and READ!

*Questions.

I asked you guys to send me questions and I think I'll include a couple in on Monday, so if you want/need to ask something, now is the best time. It can be anything from someone's favorite colors to seeing more of one's past. NO QUESTIONS ARE STUPID! Just an FYI! You may DM me or leave a comment, either way, I'll answer it. :) 

*Another book?/Idea

If any of you have requests for a book that you want me to do in the future, just, let's say it together, DM me or comment. It can be anything from Vampires to Werewolves to Witches. Or nothing magical at all! I'm hoping to expand on my writing techniques and subjects. 

*Shoutouts!

You can get a shoutout from me easily. It can be that you said something amazing to really anything. I love my readers and want to interact with all of you!

*&*&*&*

So that's it for today! If you found these helpful, let me know!