Lies of Life.

Before you read on, I want to say a HUGE thank you! Thank you raindrops for voting and reading. Every read counts! I enjoy hearing from you guys and reading your compliments! I never thought this book would come this far, but it has and I owe it all to you. So, comment or DM me what you want to see or not see anymore, if you want a shout-out, or any questions you have and maybe it will come true!

*&*&*&* Read on!

I scanned over the papers once more. 'Are my eyes lying?' I thought to myself. The papers fell out of my hand and I stared at the black wall, lost in thought. Tears rolled down my cheeks. My head was pounding and I gripped on to the nearest couch for support. A sob escaped and I sat down, my arms were shaking from surprise. This is why I lived in Hell? Then, I started to full out cry. Sobs and tears came as pleased. My eyes were closed,reliving the memories. Feeling a tug at my pant leg,I opened my eyes to see a concerned Zach.

"Why are you sad momma?" He's so innocent, never fears the past or the future. The world has not  corroded his thoughts just yet. I picked him up and sat him down on my lap. 

"Sometimes, life's not fair and we just have to accept that." Another sob escaped. Zach then jumped off my lap and ran off. After a minute he came back with a couple tissues. I thanked him and blew my nose.

"Will you still love me?" Zach asked me with wide eyes. 

"What do you mean?" Love? I will always love him.

"When little brother and little sister come." He looked down to my belly bump and put his soft, tiny hands in the middle. I took my free hand and lifted his chin up, so he could see me.

"Zach, I will ALWAYS love you. No matter what you have done, who you hang around, or who you date. Your siblings will NEVER change that. I will always love you and them. Equally." I said in a stern, yet soft voice. Zach smiled and laid his head on my shoulder. I rocked him gently for a few mintues when he spoke up again.

"What are you goin' name them?" He poked my bump. I thought about it for a second.

"Why, is there a name you fancy?" I chuckled.

"You want a fancy name?" I giggled and Zach smiled.

"No, it means, is there a name you like?" Zach scrunched his face up, deep in thought.

"Cat!" Zach said happily.  

"Cat? Like the animal?" Zach nodded happily, then his smile fell.

"I only want to call her that! No one else!" I chuckled and nodded.

"So a name that starts with a 'C'. Hmmm, Casey?" Zach shaked his head no. "Courtney, Cynthia, Caroline, Cassidy?"

"No, something soft. And Cassidy will be the middle name." I chuckled and then thought for a second when the perfect name came to mind. Hopefully, Zach would agree.

"What about Claire?" At this, Zach's face lit up and he had a huge grin on his face.

"Claire Cassidy Black! Perfect!" Yes, yes it is. We grew silent for a few more mintues and Zach tapped my shoulder. I looked down to him.

"Why were you crying?" He spoke softly. Tears came to my eyes, just thinking of the papers. "You can tell me, I won't tell daddy..." 

"Well, I found out my cousin Thomas, is actually my brother...."

"Why is that bad? Is he stupid?" I chuckled softly, remembering when I was little.

*Flashback* 

I was once again stuck in this horrific cell. Old feces from unknown people, maggots, dried blood,counting mine, and even rotting bones surrounded me. I could not cry anymore, for my tears we long gone. I knew no one was coming to save me. I mean, why would they? Just a worthless girl, I am. With my wolf hearing, I heard very soft footsteps coming my way. A shadow then appeared at the cage door.

"Ava? Ava, it's me Thomas. I've came here to save you." Thomas? My cousin who always loved me. It was as if he was my brother. Moving from the corner and straightening my small ragged and too many holes dress, my little six-year old legs ran to the gate.

"Thomas! Please help me." I whispered. Thomas looked me over sadly and put the key in the lock. Once the door was opened, Thomas grabbed my hand and pulled me up the steps. Then, Thomas stopped so suddenly and I face planted into his back. My ratted hair was then pulled back painfully. I yelped out in pain. Opening my eyes, I saw Alpha Matt putting a needle into his neck. Thomas fell. He looked up to me and I heard him whisper-

"Don't worry,I-I'll find y-you." Then his eyes closed and I was pulled by my hair back to my prison. I cried for years, holding on to the hope of Thomas, but he never came...

*End of flashback*

Zach then snapped his fingers in my face.

"Momma?" I blinked a couple of times and looked back down to Zach. 

"Sorry, I-I was thinking."

"That's okay. So why is it bad?" Holding myself together I responded.

"Well, I read some papers that he's alive and he's an alpha. Thomas is going to every single pack, trying to find his mate."

"Are you're his mate?" At this I laughed. Thomas and I mates?! We would kill each other. 

"No. No,no,no,no,no! Plus, me and daddy are mates." I said proudly.

"So, you're sad you guys aren't mates?" 

"No, I'm sad but, happy because he's alive. But he never found me." Zach nodded and hugged me.

"When's he coming?"

"In three days..."

*

Zach fell asleep on the couch when Jace ran out of his office. I was on the other couch, flipping through channels when Jace ran in. I decided to tell Jace what I knew about Thomas tomorrow.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him carefully. Jace then had a huge smile on his face.

"Lucas found his mate and they are at the pack house." At this I cracked up. 

"Lucas has a mate?" Jace laughed and nodded.

"Oh shit!" I turned off the t.v. and grabbed my shoes. Jace stopped me and put the shoes on for me. He then grabbed Zach, who is now wide awake, and I grabbed the truck keys.

*

When we arrived at the pack house and greeted everyone, we found Lucas. A black haired girl, probably two years younger, sat next to him holding his hand. They were both laughing and whispering. I knocked on the doorway and Lucas jumped. The girl saw this and cracked up. Lucas turned around and stood. 

"Hey Lucas." I walked over and sat on the couch opposite to the couple. "Hi, I'm Ava. And this is Zach." I said as Zach ran in and sat on my lap. Jace then entered and kissed my forehead. He walked up to the girl and held out his hand.

"Jace Black, Alpha." The girl shook his hand but stayed silent. Lucas then stood and bro-hugged Jace.

"Everyone," James then entered the room and stood by the wall. "this is Olivia. My mate."

*&*&*&*

Lucas has a mate? Surprising... Lol!