Steamy!

*Let's get the views up! Tell your friends and share the story!*

*AVA'S P.O.V.*

I let out a moan and Jace smiled against shoulder. He teased me by running his tongue  and nibbling the spot where he would make me his. Moans kept coming and my wolf was purring  with lust. I wanted him now. I could tell his wolf enjoyed it as well. His hands explored under my shirt,begging for more. He finally removed his top,along with mine. He kissed between my shoulder and neck once again. He pulled back and looked in my eyes for a silent permission. I nodded. His eyes grew with even more lust as he bit down on his desired spot. I let out a whimper of pain,but soon a warmness flooded my body. Pleasure.He released and continued on through the night.

(A/N ;) I bet you know what that means!)

*

I awoke and stretched. I let my arm roam the bed,searching for Jace,but only to find his spot empty. I didn't hear a shower running,nor did I hear someone in a bath. I moved to the side of the bed,only to find myself sore.Memories of last night invaded my brain. Smiling I got up and walked to the shower, ignoring the pain. As I passed the mirror,I saw a black crescent moon with a small tear like form coming from the bottom point.

Once I finished my shower,I changed into skinny jeans,one of Jace's sweatshirts,and put on some green socks with  pair of  black 'Steve Madden Troopa Boots'. I pulled my hair up into a bun and I happily walked across the bedroom to find Zach and Jace playing 'Monopoly' on the floor. Jace must have sensed me because he turned his head around before I had the chance to knock. He smiled lustfully at me and I returned it with a wink,his lust grew. I walked in and sat down on Zach's bed.

"Good Morning momma!" Zach said happily. 

"Good morning sweetie." I smiled his way. I turned to Jace,who had a small smile on his lips and love in his eyes. 

"What? No 'good morning sweetie' for me?" Zach and I giggled at his foolishness. 

"Good morning sweetie." I said as sarcastic as I could. Zach giggled and they returned to their game. They played for another hour and Zach won. I could tell Jace did it on purpose. 

*

We just finished dinner which was grilled cheese and chicken soup.It was amazing! Currently Jace, Zach,and I are watching 'Finding Nemo' and eating popcorn. Jace is laying down and cuddling me from the back,whilst Zach is laying on the floor with a couple pillows and blankets. As the end-credits roll off screen,I sit up and find both Jace and Zach are asleep. Zach's face is so calm, as where Jace's face is scrunched up and his eyebrows are together. I wonder what they are dreaming about. I lean down next to Zach and pick him up,careful not to wake him. I walk up to his room and set him down on his bed; not bothering to un-dress him. I turned on his lamp and whispered a  "Goodnight",kissed his forehead,and shut the door quietly. Jace was still sleeping on the couch when I entered the living room. I shook his shoulder and turned the t.v. off. We made our way to bed and fell asleep peacefully in eachothers arms. 

*

I woke up soft snoring and warmth. Opening my still sleepy eyes,I come face to face with a sleeping Jace. I turned my head to check the time. 6:48 Am the red light buzzed. I turn my head back and snuggle into Jace's chest, enjoying the warmth and protection. After, about ten minutes, I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to get up and get ready for the day. As I tried to move his hands from my waist,I swear they got tighter. After trying for five more mintues,I came up with an idea. I took my pillow and put it in between us. Then once Jace's grip loosened,I moved his arms off me and quickly scooted to the edge of the bed. 

After I took my shower,brush my teeth,and changed into black jeans,a grey sweat-shirt (You could see the mark!),and my running shoes,I made my way down stairs. I entered the kitchen I saw Lucas and James eating cereal. 

"Good morning!" I said to them as I walked past them. I stopped dead in my tracks when neither of them responded. They always talk. Turning around I saw both of their mouths hanging open and huge eyes.

"What?" I chuckled at their facial expressions. They both look at each other and then grinned wickedly.James and Lucas looked back at me and wiggled their eyebrows. 

"I can't believe you! You didn't even tell your bestie! How could you?" Lucas said in a sarcastic girly voice. Then James added with same voice-

"Like,what the Hell?"   

"What are you two going on about?" I questioned once again.They both sighed.

"You and Jace had SEX!" Lucas yelled the last part and they both started t crack-up as where I blushed.

"Well,was it good?" James said catching his breath. I just glared at his stupidity and went back to the fridge. 

"Come on,Ava! Tell us the details! Tell us,tell us,tell us,tell us,tell us!" They both asked. I just giggled and shook my head no. 

"Tell you guys what?" Jace said as he enter the kitchen. I grabbed my peach yogurt and a spoon and sat down at the table. I looked up to see Jace's eyebrow raised and  the boys looking at me holding in their laughter. 

"Well?" Jace said clueless. The boys started to laugh again. 

"Congrats!" James told Jace. 

"On what?" Jace turned and faced him. James and Lucas looked at each other and looked back at Jace moving their tongues along their mouths. Jace smacked both them in the back of the head.  

"Ouch!" They both said in unison. I chuckled as I took a bite from my breakfast. Jace grabbed a water bottle and sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. Lucas and James continued to joke about mating.  Jace and I just rolled your eyes.

*&*&*&*

Did you enjoy it? Also if you received a late update,I apologize,Wattpad was messing up again!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW