Please look

*AVA'S P.O.V.*

Once we were done with the awkward sniffing of the neck in the bathroom scene, I was back in bed with IVs hooked up again. I didn't dare meet my mates eyes for the fear of sadness and guilt. Then there was a soft knock at the door and I finally looked up,but at the door. I'm a coward... I'm just happy he has not smacked me....Yet.

"Alpha." The doctor said as he bowed his head and walked in. 

*

*JACE'S P.O.V.*

"Alpha." The pack doctor (Neal) came in and bowed his head in acknowledgment. But my eyes were fixed on the girl in front of me. I noticed she had cuts on her wrists, arms,and thighs. Thanks to the small hospital gown, I could see thoose. I wondered who could have caused her to feel this kind of pain.

My mate then shuddered. 

"Are you cold?" I asked and she slowly shook her head 'no'. But, I see goose bumps so I grab my black hoodie and pulled it over her, right after I took out the IV tubes.

"Luna,"He bowed his head to her now. "you are in perfect condition and can go home now. If you like,or you may stay here also. Alpha,Luna." He bowed and walked out of the room quietly shutting the door behind him. My mate looked down in her hand that she placed in her lap.

"Talk to mate,idiot." My wolf, Jaxson, growled at me. 

"No,shit sherlock..." I sneered back.

I gently grabbed her chin, with those awesome sparks,and turned her to face me. Once she saw my eyes, she closed her own.

"Babe,"I pleaded."Please... Please just look at me." She only nodded her head and her eyes still remain closed."You kinda have to open your eyes now..." I whispered and chuckled. I could see a ghost of a smile upon her face. She opened her eyes and I almost got lost in those rare golden eyes of hers.

"Are you okay?"

*&*&*&

Thanks for reading, you know if you actually do read this. Happy Friday! Vote,Comment,and Follow.