The mall

*AVA'S P.O.V*

  "I'm only going to say this once,stay with me and Ava at all times." 

Zach had a look of confusion for a second,but agreed with Jace.

*

I looked at all the people and stores in awe. I have never seen so many places in one place. Jace just chuckled at Zach's and I fastanition. 

"Okay,remember: Everyone stay together." Jace reminded us. We headed for a store called 'Old Navy'. There were clothes in every size and every color. 

"Ava," I turned my attention to Jace. He smiled at me as soon as we meet each other's eyes. "Stay here with Zach,I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick." 

"Okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed,because we were in public,and watched him walk off towards the bathroom. I noticed girl's flirted with him as he walked past them. My wolf growled at the thought of other girls and my mate.

I felt a warm touch in my hand and looked down. Zach held my hand and looked back up to me.

"Ready?" He nodded his head. We walked towards the end of the store and I found a couple jeans and dark blue flip-flops. Zach found some jackets,with my help of course,and some shirts. While we were looking for shoes,Jace walked in and spotted us. 

"Find anything?"

"Umm,yea. A couple jeans,shirts,shoes and a jacket,between Zach and I." He smiled and kissed my cheek again. I noticed a couple girls gave me dirty looks...

*

It was finally around lunch time and we started to head back home. I brought a long,peach strapless dress and some peach heels.We brought Zach a tux and he was not happy about that at all. 

When we got home we ate some lunch. 

"I'm tired." Zach stated after lunch.

"Go take a nap," Jace replied back.Zach looked towards me.

"Can you tuck me in momma?" I chuckled but agreed.

"Be right back." I told Jace,who is now watching t.v.

We walked up the steps and entered the bedroom. I laid Zach down and cuddled him until I heard his even breaths. It wasn't long until I was asleep too.

*&*&*&
Okay,I'm ending here today because I'm exhausted. Sorry!