Fear and fight

Darwin was strangely quiet  so Ollie and Zosia were just sat at the nurses station playing eye spy.

"You know sometimes I wonder if my staff are a bunch of children, and then I think , no wait it would be easier if they were just a bunch of children." Jac said

"We are simply passing time." Ollie replied 

They sat for about fifteen minutes before the silence was broken by a gunshot and a scream.

Ollie and zosia looked at each other before their attention moved to Julia who was running towards them. She was followed by both her and Zosia's worst nightmare.

Zosia's eyes widened when she saw him. The man that had caused so much heartbreak and pain. Her uncle John.

Julia ran into Zosia's arms where she was tightly held by her sister. Zosia just stood and stared to frightened to do anything.

Olive had guessed who he was and had moved to stand in front of the sisters. He didn't know what John would do but he obviously had had a gun and he was obviously not afraid to use it.

Jac could only stand and watch the scene unfold as she hear a nurse shut the door to the main ward to block out the patients.

To add to this guy had now also come out of his office to find his brother pointing a gun at Ollie standing in front of his two daughters. 

"You shoot anyone and I'll finish what I started years ago." Guy said Standing by the nurses station

"Of course you will." John said

"Don't doubt me." 

"You don't know anything guy. Why's Julia here, and by her I mean in this country?"

Guy looked at Julia before saying "I don't know."

"I do." John said smiling "because I tried to get her to sleep with me."

That was all guy needed to hear before he stepped forward and launched himself at his brother.

Zosia shouted "dad stop it." And Julia just started screaming again.

The brothers were on the floor now and they seemed to have no intention of stopping but Zosia soon saw her uncle start to point his gun at her dad and she shouted "dad he's got a gun stop it."

Upon hearing this guy threw one more punch at John before standing back up and going over to stand in front of his daughters with Ollie.

"You shouldn't have done that." John said as he stood up and that was the moment they all realised he really didn't care about anything but making people pay.