Protest

"How dare you!" Everyone in the courtroom turned to Ollie who was now standing up protesting against his fathers comment.
He could not stand just sitting there listening to his dad blame penny for everything. He had been sat holding Zosia's hand, he was sure he cut the circulation to her hand of as he was holding it so tight, but he just couldn't hold it in anymore.
Zosia had warned him about this, she told him he would get angry when he saw his dad and penny had told him multiple times she didn't need him to go but he was adamant he was going anyway.

Penny had been discharged a week ago and had been speaking to some lawyers while in the hospital and they seemed pretty sure her dad would be charged but no one saw this coming.

He had pleaded not guilty and so there he was explaining his version of what happened. Ollie and Zosia were sat watching him and penny was in another room waiting to be called by the judge.
"My daughter was always very close to me." Ollie laughed a little a this and gained a few glances but Zosia had quietened him down so his dad continued "she turned up on my door the night she supposedly died and asked me to hide her I said yes of course she is my daughter I couldn't turn her away and I didn't know people thought she was dead anyway. She was there a few days then I started seeing news reports about her being dead on the tv. I questioned it but she just told me to ignore it, so I did. This carried on for a while then things changed a bit. She hadn't left my house in weeks and I was beginning to wonder why, then she started coming onto me."

This was when Ollie lost it. He stood up yelled out "how dare you!" And pointed at his dad.
Zosia stood up as well and started whispering to him  trying to get him to calm down and sit back down.
He just continued shouting "how dare you blame penny for this, she has never done anything bad mum even used to call her 'her perfect little princess' all you could ever do was criticise and shout at her. This is your fault this whole thing, you have broken your daughter, my sister, and it's not something you're going to get away with."
Ollie was interrupted by the judge telling him to be quiet and sit down or leave.
Ollie did do this but it didn't give Zosia much hope, this thing was only just beginning and she didn't know how her boyfriend would cope.