Truths

True to her word the next morning ,after Jac still hadn't told Ollie, Zosia went to tell him herself.

They were in the staff room during their break.

"Has Jac told you anything about the patient yet?" Zosia asked

"No why." He answered

" right okay sit down."

Ollie and Zosia both sat on the sofa. Zosia had no idea what to say, she kind of expected Jac to tell him but then maybe she hadn't believed Zosia maybe that's why she hadn't told him.

Thought and questions circled Zosias brain as she tried to come up with something to say.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you who was in there and I'm sorry I've been of with you since it." She started

"So you do know who it is." Ollie said back

"Yes, I should have told you earlier but I have to tell you now I can't keep it in anymore."

"Wait does Jac know your telling me I don't want to get either of us in trouble.?"

Zosia sighed "I told Jac yesterday that if she didn't tell you I would. You deserve to know Ollie."

Ollie just sat on the sofa and waited, he was half happy for being able to find out but half nervous just by the look on Zosia's face.

"Thing is," Zosia said again "you have to promise not to freak out."

"Why would I freak out, Zosia I'm fine with you not telling me I understand that Jac must have been almost forcing you not to tell me."

"It's not about that it's about the patient." Zosia was interrupted my Jac barging into the staff room

"Selfie you need to come and help me, she's waking up." Jac was out again and Zosia quickly got up and ran to catch up with her.

Ollie followed them.

As the patients eyes started to flutter open Ollie stood at the top of the bed eyes wide "oh my god." He said

Zosia and Jac jumped at the voice as they didn't know Ollie had followed them.

The patient looked straight at Ollie and said "hey."

Ollie just stood there staring at her until he finally opened his mouth and he said a name

"...........

Cliffhanger for you all.

As of now I'm on holiday so may not always have wifi I will try and update next week but I can't promise anything.

Leave your guesses in the comments and also comment future ideas for new storylines.

Thanks x