Normal

All she wanted to do now was get back to normal. Her dad been charged and sentenced to life, the press had stopped following her, and she'd been getting used to being home again even if home was in a flat with Ollie and Zosia.
She'd been back for three months now and she said multiple times how she'd love to be able to go back to work. Ollie had told Jac and she said she wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it, and she didn't think many people would be, but they would definitely have to speak to the board first. So that's what they did, Penny had first written a letter then they had meetings and they finally agreed to let to go back to work. She just had to spend three months at university 'revising' and going back over everything.
Ollie wasn't sure at first, he told her he didn't know if she was ready to be alone again, but Zosia had convinced him that it was actually him not ready to leave her.
She spent lots of time getting to know penny properly instead of just guessing from the stories of the stories Ollie told. She enjoyed having the girl to chat to you after spending so much time with Dom and Arthur and then living with Ollie but she knew penny wanted to go back to work and ollie wouldn't have the let her whilst he was saying she wasn't ready. So Zosia took it upon herself to show Ollie his sister was ready and he needed to get used to letting her make decisions and controlling her own life, even if that meant she would have to go off to university by herself for three months.
It was only when the day came and he saw his sisters face as she got into the taxi that he knew she would be okay she was doing something for herself, no one else just her.
And to be honest, a little part of his mind was very thankful that he was finally alone with his girlfriend again.