Accusation

Zosia ended up having to take Ollie home. It turned out the judge didn't appreciate Ollie's input.

Once penny came out to give her side of the story things got dark, the defence lawyers started accusing her of all sorts and Ollie just couldn't hear it. After a while the judge got fed up of him adding comments and yelling out to the lawyers. Ollie was told one last time if he didn't stop he would have to leave and Zosia tried her hardest to calm him down. He was okay for a while after that finally understanding he'd be chucked out but he just couldn't stop himself completely flipping out when the lawyer accused his sister of seducing her father then abusing him after she refused to leave.

Zosia gave penny and apologetic look and practically dragged Ollie out still shouting things at his dad. He quietened down once they got out of the courtroom but slammed the car door when he eventually got there. Zosia decided to just take Ollie for a drive so instead of heading home she took off. She didn't know where they were going but she thought it might help him calm down.

They were sat in the car surrounded by silence so Ollie to turned on the radio, not wanting to hear his own thoughts. This was his first mistake.
'So you're friends with the defendant aren't you, what's your opinion on this.'
Zosia's eyes widened
'I can't think where the story has come from it's a load of rubbish, what kind of man would do that to his own daughter. I think it's the brothers fault. I think he told his sister to blame their...'
Zosia turned it of.
"I'll show you a load of rubbish. This is him, this is my dad he's telling people to say these things and they are all to scared to stick up for themselves. Oh and their blaming me for him murdering people. It's not like he's just done things to penny he's a monster."
Zosia pulled over onto the side of the road and cut in when Ollie finally paused "Ollie just take a breath okay, no one believes that." She took his hands. "And I know you don't like him but when we go back to court tomorrow you need to be able to stay quiet. This is about penny remember, penny and your dad, not you. I know that's hounds harsh but how do you think penny feels now knowing that her brother just got kicked out of court. She's going to need all the help and support she can get and she needs to know her brother is there for her waiting in court. You can't do that from out here can you so you need to calm down okay, I'm here for you, you know that but you're not going to help anyone while you're acting like this."
Ollie lifted his head from staring down at their entwined hands and looked Zosia in the eyes. He knew she was right and he knew he had acted a bit irrational in court.
He leant forwards and gently kissed Zosia.
"Thank you."