As i'll ever be

No words were said she just went over and held him while he cried into her chest.

When he did eventually calm down he became hysterical again, this time in a different way.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said I love you. I love you more than anything I was just upset. I was confused. Nothing made sense and I took it out on you. I didn't mean any of it and I'm so sorry. I love you, I want to be with you, I was just upset and angry. Please forgive me I don't know what i'd do without you."
"Shh it's okay it doesn't matter, it's my fault really I should have told you the minute I found out. I'm sorry." Zosia hushed him as she still held him.
"You were only doing what you were told, it's definitely not your fault. I want to know what happened with my sister then I will start laying blame."

Zosia looked away feeling a little bit awkward about knowing. Ollie noticed this and sat up. Zosia was leaning against the head board and Ollie sat legs crossed facing her. He asked her if she knew what happened but all she told him was that he should ask his sister.

"I don't want to ask my sister I don't know if I can even look at her without breaking down. Please tell me." Ollie practically begged
"Okay, but you have to remember I'm only repeating what she has told me. And you can't get mad at me , because you might not like it." Zosia said quietly
"I know I'm sorry for get mad earlier I won't now I'll just sit here and listen. I promise."

Zosia went on to explain what penny had told her, leaving out the bits that weren't as important or what she thought penny might want to tell her brother.

"So basically my dad kidnapped her." Ollie said trying to make some sense of the situation
Zosia could only nod. She didn't know what to say only that penny would want to see him.
She eventually said "you should go and see her."
"Will you come with me?" He said sounding almost desperate

When the two emerged onto the ward there was no doubt they had all eyes on them but they just continued to walk hand in hand until they got to penny's room.

Zosia looked to Ollie and asked if he was ready.
"As I'll ever be."