Congratulations

It had been a few weeks so it was now nearing mid/late January but the pair were still receiving congratulations about their engagement.
They were in the lift alone talking about it.
"I suppose the mistake was telling Dom." Zosia said
Ollie laughed slightly and reached his arms out to pull his fiancé towards him. He leaned against the back wall of the lift and held Zosia as he spoke "oh what does it matter, your dad had his little rant and mo had her moment. I guess Dom gossiping about us is just his way of congratulating us."
"You call my dad threatening you then trying to bribe you congratulating us?" She replied smirking a little
"Well no but that's not the point. And anyway I image you walking round with that thing on your finger all the time doesn't really help."
Zosia smiled looking down to her finger where the ring was placed.
It was simple. A single silver band with some diamonds in it. Zosia said it had reminded her of her mothers when they were looking and Ollie had said she could have which ever one she wanted. She didn't quite know where he'd been keeping all the spare money but when she finally hand it on her finger she just couldn't stop staring at it and it did t really matter anymore.
"I can't help it, I love it, it's beautiful." She said
"Like you then." Ollie said before kissing her.
They broke apart as the lift opened on the sixth and knowing they were slightly late Zosia and Ollie were expecting to see jac waiting to tell them off but when the doors had completely opened the were surprised to find someone else.
"Elliot."

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE LAST WEEK BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND I COULDNT BECAUSE OF PERSONAL REASONS. I TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERY SUNDAY BUT SOMETIMES ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
THANK YOU.