Will you...?

"Do you not think it's really quick though? I mean how have you even organised everything? It's only been two months since he asked you." Mo said
"Well, I'm not sure really we just kinda said we want this, this, and this. We decided what it should be like and just organised it. I know it hasn't been very long but to be honest I can't wait much longer anyway." Zosia replied
"You're getting married next week." Mo stated
"Yeah, yeah i am."
"Where is Ollie anyway?"
"Oh I don't know, he said something about it being a surprise but i know what he's trying to do. He is trying to talk to my dad."
Mo gave a sympathetic smile "what are you going to do about that?"
"If my dad doesn't want to be there that's his problem not mine. He's trying to bring attention to it by going 'on holiday' as he calls it, he's going to California for three weeks." Zosi explained
She knew her dad didn't like Ollie but she thought he might put it to one side and just be happy for her. Guy had decided he wasn't going to the wedding and just to exaggerate he had told Zosia he wasn't even going to be in the country. Of course she was upset at first but she realised she had Ollie and that was all she really needed. So she started ignoring her dad, she knew it annoyed him to think he wasn't getting to her.
Ollie had tried to hide it but she know he'd gone to talk to guy. Ollie knew she was saying she didn't care but he also knew he'd be upset with himself if he saw Zosia cry about it on there wedding day and he hadn't at least tried to do something.
"Well if your dads not there who's going to walk you down the isle?" Mo asked
Before Zosia had a chance to say anything Mo's pager went of and she excused herself from the staffroom.
Zosia was left alone with her thoughts. To answer Mo's question, she really didn't know.
Her thoughts were broken when Elliot placed a cup of coffee on the table in front of her.
"Oh Elliot I'm sorry I didn't even hear you come in."
"yes you looked very deep in thought, you look as if you could do with a coffee." He replied sitting next to her where Mo had been before.
Zosia took a sip of the coffee and thanked Elliot for it.
"So how the planning going?"
"Good we're pretty much done, Penny and Dom helped me pick a dress last week and she's been great with all the girly stuff. It's really weird, to know what she's gone through and she's just so upbeat and happy about everything. It doesn't happen as much any more but at the start, whenever anyone said anything about it Ollie just got angry, but Penny just kinda said 'oh well what happened happened'. She starts work here again after the wedding."
"Yes I have to admit I was very shocked to find out just what a vile man their father was."
"Yeah so my mums dead Ollies not seen his in years, his dad's in prison for murder and kidnapping, and whatever else, and mines going on holiday just so he doesn't have to go to my wedding."
"Well I'm very proud of both you and Ollie for putting yourselves first for once, though I am sorry about your father." Elliot said
"Well it wasn't your fault, but thank you." Zosia replied.
They talked for a while longer about the wedding and it got Zosia thinking.
"Elliot, can I ask you something?"
"Oh course, anything." He answered
"Will you walk me down the isle?" She asked.
Elliot was rendered speechless at first before he said "well I'd be honoured, but are you sure?"
"Well I don't exactly have any other family and you've always been there, you mean the world to Ollie and to me as well, so yes I'm sure."