Text

A month had past and it was Friday so the three decided to get a takeaway, pizza.

Zosia had gone to get it leaving Ollie with Julia when her phone went off.

They were sat in the living room when it did so Julia got up and got her phone of the coffee table.

Suddenly she screamed and threw it on the floor.

Ollies eyes shot up as he looked for some kind of explanation. 

When he didn't get on he stood up and said "Julia,?"

All she could do was run into his arms before she started to sob.

Just then Zosia walked in and could only stare at the situation. Ollie looked at her and pointed at the phone while still holding Julia. Zosia put the pizza on the table before walking over to the phone and picking it up. On the screen she saw a message.

'RUNNING WONT HELP, ILL FIND YOU.,!!!'

She read it and then showed it to Ollie who asked "is that from him?"

Through sobs he heard Julia say "yes."

"It's okay Julia he can't get you. Not while your here okay. Me and Zosia, we'll look after you. We won't let him come anywhere near you." Ollie said trying to comfort her.

"Ollies right Julia, but I think we need to tell dad." Zosia said

"No, you can't. Dad will go crazy, he will kill him if he finds him." Julia said

"Yeah but what if he does come, Julia. What if he comes banging on the door. What if he comes after either of us.?"

"Then he'll have to go through me first." Ollie said

"Yeah but if that man wants something he doesn't care who or what he hurts to get it Ollie. My dad doesn't even know julias in the country." Zosia argued

"He doesn't need to at least not yet. It's only one text, if it gets more serious then we tell him." julia said

And with that the conversation was over.