Questions

5 minutes later jac came out of HDU to be immediately questioned by Zosia.

"Who's in there?"

"Just a patient." Jac said walking to her office

She closed the door and sat down. She put her head in her hands and waited of what she knew was  inevitable. 

This came a second later when Zosia opened the door

"If it's just a patient then why were you so desperate to hide them from me?"

Jac sighed, she didn't know what to say. "It's not Ollie, it's not Julia and it's not your dad, okay?"

"So who is it then, you obviously know who they are, do they work here?"

"No."

"But you do know who it is." Zosia was certain of that by the way jac reacted when she saw the patient

"You can go home now doctor March, your shift only has 10 minutes left I'm sure we can manage."

"Now your trying to get rid of me? Who's in there.?" Zosia questioned again "I can just go and see so.."

"Just go home doctor March." Jac said sternly 

Zosia reluctantly went to the locker room and then home but she wasn't going to let this go so easily and would come back with more questions tomorrow.

20 MINUTES LATER

Zosia was sat on the sofa with Ollie telling him about what had happened 

"But it was really weird, everything was normal then she saw the patient. It was like everything just stopped. She stopped the porters moving the trolley then rushed into HDU to get them out of my sight."

"Maybe she's got a secret lover she doesn't want anyone to know about." Ollie joked

Zosia smirked a little before saying "its not a joke. And if you were there you would have seen it too. She literally wouldn't let anyone into HDU and when I asked her about it she just sent me home."

"Okay so there's a mystery patient on HDU, who's probably still going to be there tomorrow all day while Jacs in theatre so just look then."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm even going to know who it is."

"Well maybe she does have a secret lover." Both of them laughed "seriously I wouldn't worry about it it is probably just Jac being Jac and hiding the best patients from your dad."

"And by best patients you mean, famous, rich or someone Jac can do some amazing new operation on?" Zosia smiled

"Yeah just about."