Lying

A week later and Zosia was loosing her mind she wanted to tell Ollie, she felt like she needed to tell him, but she couldn't.

Zosia felt sick, she was sat at the nurses station watching the security guard talk to Ollie. She knew it was going to come out and she didn't have a clue how to hide this from the man she loved the most.

"No the patient would have died if it wasn't for doctor March, she saved her." Zosia heard the guard say

"Really?" Ollie asked "when was this.?"

"Last week when the patient crashed." The guard answered

Ollie walked over to Zosia "you didn't tell me you'd been in there." He said

"I didn't think it needed sharing." Zosia said hurrying now trying to finish so she could go treat a patient instead of talk to Ollie.

"So who is it then?"

"Oh I don't know, Jac knows her."

"Her." Ollie noticed "it's a girl, who is it though?"

Zosia sighed "I don't know Ollie can we just leave it? Please.."

With that Zosia got up and

Zosia struggled throughout the day. She couldn't look Ollie in the eyes and it was slowly destroying her.

"Okay so what has the ice queen forced you not to tell me who it is?" Ollie said later in the staff room.

"No i just don't know who it is." Zosia replied

"Then why haven't you looked at me all day and why didn't you tell me you'd been in there?"

"Because I have a job to do and I didn't think you needed to know I'd been in there if I didn't know who it was."

Ollie sighed and walked to the door "you know what it's fine. If you don't want to tell me that is your decision I just thought we weren't keeping secrets from each other." With that Ollie walked out.

Zosia grabbed a pillow from the sofa and screamed into it before running to Jacs office. She opened the door and walked in slamming the door after her.

Jac just slowly looked up at her unfazed by the noise and said "okay do you not know how much o knock. Also it's rude to slam doors."

"I can't do this anymore it's only been a week and it is literally destroying me we don't even know when she will wake up, if she wakes up." Zosia said in a hurry

"Well you'll have to, I can give you some leave if you think it'll be easier."

Zosia sighed before composing herself "But I still have to go home and spend hours alone with him. He deserves to know. You need to tell him today, or I will."