Birthday

"Happy birthday." Zosia said coming up behind Ollie who was stood in the staff room making a coffee.
She hadn't seen Ollie before now because he had gone early to work and she was still asleep. Ollie turned around and wrapped his arms around her waist, Zosia's hands went around his neck and she pulled him in for a quick kiss on the lips.
"Thank you."
"So how does it feel to be so much older. You're in a completely different decade to me now, you old man."
"Yes, because 30 is really old." Ollie laughed pulling Zosia in for another kiss.
"No, but your girlfriend is three years younger than you so that probably makes you seem even older." Zosia smiled
"You're not even 2 and a half years younger than me and certainly not three so you're talking a load of rubbish."
"How rude! Oh penny text me saying she spoken to you earlier."
"Yeah she rang me earlier..." Ollie said both happily and kind of sadly
Zosia picked up on this "so what, you're happy because she's back but you're said because she's not here?"
"How did you know that?"
"Oh I know everything."she replied smiling at her boyfriend and making him laugh a little. She stroked his arm trying to comfort him "look I know you miss her and that's understandable, but if you let her do this she'll come back to work then she'll stay longer. We both know that if she was never to come back to work she'd get really bored. Eventually she would want to go somewhere else away from holby and that will make you worry even more, so all you've got to do his last these three months then she can come back to work and you don't have to worry anymore."
"You know what, you're right." Ollie smiled and kissed his girlfriend again.
"Yeah I told you I know everything. Besides how am I supposed to give you your birthday present later if your sister was there. "

Ok I know Ollie's birthday isn't really around the beginning of December but I just wanted to include his birthday before I went to Christmas (which by the way will be next week so look out for that)
Thanks for reading