Care

Ollie and Zosia had been in the staff room for about 30 minutes when Julia came in.

"Dads waking up!" She said

Zosia got up and ran to her dad with Ollie walking behind.

"Zosia." Guy whispered as he saw her

"Dad!"

"Where is he?" Guy asked

Zosia knew who guy meant, John. She didn't want to tell him that he had ran off but she knew she had to.

"He ran off after he shot you."

"The police have started a nationwide search and he can't get out of the country." Ollie added.

Guy knew there was nothing he could do. He wanted to protect his daughters but he was obviously too ill.nthen it hit him. The way Ollie immediately stood in front of them not caring about himself. Maybe Ollies not so bad, Guy thought.

"Zosia take Julia to get something to eat while I talk to Ollie." Guy said

Ollie and Zosia looked at each other confused as to why guy wanted to speak to Ollie but Zosia took Julia out and left her boyfriend with her dad.

"Julia." Guy said "was he telling the truth about why she's here? You obviously know more than me."

"Zosia brought her back from Poland when she went. She told me about what happened between her and John when she was thirteen. She told me John threatened Julia and that she didn't want Julia to stay there. That's why she brought her here." Ollie explained

"Where has she been?"

"She's been staying with me and Zosia."

"Well thank you. I realise I have bigger problems to worry about than my daughters relationships. I know I may not have been you biggest supporter before now but I realised I'm not the only one capable to love her. You're good for her valentine. Just look after her.