215 12 1

Ollie stared at his sister finally taking everything he'd heard in.
"I'm gonna kill him." He said
"No Ollie, you have to let the police deal with him. They arrested him a few days after they found me, well that's what jac told me anyway." Penny told him
"How did they even find you? How did they know where you were?"
"They didn't. He killed a guy a few weeks ago and they'd been chasing him, they checked his house and broke down the basement door. Well they didn't find him but God was I happy to be out of there. They found him a few days later trying to board a plane to Paris."
Ollie didn't know what he was expected to do, he didn't want to do nothing but he knew his sister was right.
"Is someone going to tell me what's actually wrong with you then.?"
Zosia answered "well she was in a coma, nobody really knew anything other than the fact she was supposed to be dead and that the police found her in a basement. She had a bit of an irregular heartbeat so they thought she'd be best here."
"Who else knows?"
"Well most of the hospital probably know something about it by now, jac wasn't as bothered about keeping it quiet once you'd found out so other people were taking obs and checking her."
"Yeah do you know how annoying it is to be this side of the bed I'm so bored and I haven't even been awake a day." Penny said
"Okay but who did know?" Ollie asked
"Oh I don't know, me jac maybe a nurse or two. People knew jac didn't want anyone to know who she was and that was about it." Zosia replied
"Anyway enough about me what's been going on in your life,  bet it's not as interesting as being kidnapped by your father." Penny said trying to change the subject
"I got married then she died the next day. Then I went off to Mexico and drugged myself, I came back so I could get Elliot to give me his new device 'kebo' thing then ended up coming back to work."
"What about her then?." She said pointing at Zosia
"I'm Zosia..." Zosia started but Ollie interrupted
"She's my girlfriend."
Penny laughed a little "really cause and hour ago when she was talking to me, you'd broken up with her....how long have you two been together?."
"Nearly a year I think." Zosia answered
"You know that's quite funny, before I'd 'died' he'd have a new girl every week now he's telling me he's had a wife and he's been with you for nearly a year."

They continued talking for a while, catching penny up on hospital gossip she would understand. They didn't really want to talk about the big subjects because it just seemed to hard or painful, so they just made small conversation until penny went to sleep.

They eventually found themselves in the staff room after jac kicked them out to let penny sleep properly and they were just sat cuddled up quietly nearly asleep themselves.

"10 months 6 days and if we're being really accurate 12 hours. That's how long we've been together." Ollie whispered
Zosia smiled and laughed a little cuddling closer into Ollie."I love you too."