Patient notes

Zosia finally got the patient back into sinus rhythm as Jac came through the door

"Your not supposed to come in here."

"The patient would be dead if I hadn't done anything."

The pair just stood in silence for a few moments looking between each other and the patient.

Zosia spoke first "who is this.? I know you know who it is and I feel like I've seen them somewhere before. So who is it?"

"I doesn't matter, you sorted her out and now she's okay again, can we not just leave it there?" Jac said.

Zosia looked around the room for clues then seeing a book of notes. Patient notes. She grabbed them and before jac had time to grab them back Zosia read the name. Her eyes widened and she didn't ever know if it was real. She couldn't tell, she had to ask.

"Is this real?" 

"Look I can't explain it because I don't know, she hasn't woken up yet so I can't ask her. I just thought if I could get an explanation from her it would make it easier to explain to everyone else. You saw me when I first saw her. I didn't know what to do but I had to protect her, I mean look at her, covered in cuts and bruises, obviously somethings happened and I didn't know who I was protecting her from but it was important to others as well as her that I had an explanation." Jac answered with an uncharacteristic ramble towards the end.

"You can't tell anyone." She added "not even Ollie. Not yet at least."

"What am I supposed to say then?" Zosia asked

"Nothing, don't even tell him you've been in here it'll be easier and you won't get as many questions." Jac looked at Zosia "look... I know you want to tell him and I know you feel the need but you just can't. Not yet."

ANY GUESSES...

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE ON SUNDAY BUT I HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY AND I WASNT ABLE TO POST. SO ITHOUGHT ID POST TONIGHT INSTEAD JUST TO GET YOU ALL READY FOR HOLBY LATER. THANKS