11.

Jue.

Pressing my teeth down on my bottom lip, I faced towards the ceiling. I left out a deep exhale, reaching my hand downward to come in connection with her head.

Of course, I wasn't going to let that number go to waste over some shoes. Those wouldn't be in for a couple of months, later this summer to be exact. Boy, was I glad i did make that call.

I tangled my fingers tightly in her hair as the warmness of her mouth covered my entire length. She was definitely no amateur when it came to this. The way her small, soft hands roughly massaged me while her tongue made a streak of slob down to the base of my shaft was Pro efficient.

She pulled me from her mouth, giving direct eye contact as her tongue swirled down to my swollen sacs. Drawing them into her mouth, she sucked on each gently while easing her eyes closed.

"Shit." I mumbled as the moans from her mouth against my flesh started a quick build up to begin.

She dabbed my tip on her tongue and it wasn't long before my ejaculation came raining down into her mouth, leaking down her chin onto her chest.

My throaty groans sounded as she purred, catching the leak from her chin with her fingers and putting it into her mouth. She sucked her fingers and licked the rest off my tip.

She stood up to her feet, pressing her bare upper body against my stomach. I looked down at her as she smiled, biting her lip. Her face was still covered in my mess but it didn't seem to bother her.

"You taste so good jue." She moans, pulling me next to her face by my collar. Distracting the hard-on I was nearly about to have once again, the sound of her phone rung.

She looked back and went over to my table —where her belongings were, grabbing it. Her eyes widened as she answered, biting her fingernail. "Hey baby." She spoke.

I knew that drill. I simply lifted my boxers and shorts back around my torso as she wiped her chest and face off with a rag she brought.

"That's today? I'm sorry baby I forgot. I was visiting a friend's house and time flew by." Pulling her shirt over her bare chest, her harden nipples poked through causing me to lick my lips.

"I'm on my way now. Okay, love you. Bye." She hung up, throwing her phone in her purse and putting her hair into a high, wavy ponytail.

"Until next time Jue." She winked, walking out quickly. I looked around my messy room. We didn't do anything besides her giving me brain, but I was more than sure the room developed a smell.

"Damn what was her name." I mumbled then snapped remembering. "Audrey. "

I adjusted my shorts, walking out for something to freshen up with. I caught sight of Amir as he looked back at me. He wasn't stupid, he knew what was going on. Our silence just erupted into laughter as I went into the restroom.

•°•°

Evi.

"Ah, well ladies we will be performing here in exactly a week. Isn't it exciting?" Ms. Mandy exclaimed. The heel of her shoes clacked as she scurried across the stage, looking around in  astonishment.

"Well.. We will end class with stretches. Starting with heel stretches, begin."  Grabbing ahold to my left ankle first, I slowly lifted my leg up aside me.

"Yes Cindy." Ms. Mandy answered her waving hand.

"Can we do a hand and hand ovation at the end of the performance? Just to say farewell to everyone for good?" She spoke, a saddened tone lingering through her voice towards the end.