2) 16.

Am I updating too much? 😂 I can slow the updates, just have them prewritten. I'm just enjoying writing this & ready to get to certain events.

Evi

Evi.

I grabbed my small hand bag after buckling my inch high block heel sandals. I pulled my dress down roughly, completely not used to this but decided to dress up.

"Okay dad, I'll be back with him at dinner." I said as I was near the door. He nodded.

"Well you look pretty. Alright, don't forget at six."

"Thank you! Six. Got it. See ya." I spoke quickly then stepped out. I rushed to Jue's truck as his music sounded from where i was. I saw him looking the opposite way, bobbing his head to the beat.

Once the door ajar alarm went off, he faced me. He extended his hand out and grabbed mine, pulling me up. I nearly slipped from him just getting it washed and the rails were slippery.

"Don't fall." He said and I sat in the seat. I shut the door and buckled my seat belt as he shifted his gear next to my hand. I really liked his truck, it was a Lincoln Mark Lt.

"With ya grandma shoes on." He added with a laugh as he pulled off. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I can't handle high high heels. I'd be falling everywhere. Haven't wore any in years."

"What are them? Like an inch?" He snickered annoyingly.

"Yep." I murmured, making him erupt into laughter again. "Oh my god, shut up. You should be happy I can't wear like six inches heels cause we'd be face to face."

"You right but I'll still be at least half an inch taller."

"So shush." I put my finger over my mouth and he smirked, looking to the left before turning.

"You look good though in that black. Fine ass." He told me, glancing my way. I ran my hand down his shirt, dusting him off.

"Why thank you. You too but this pharrell hat gots to go." I screwed my face up at it.

"You don't like it?" I shook my head no. "I thought it was a nice touch." He shoved his shoulders.

"I see you got some of that hair shaved. Spiffy baby spiffy." I crooned, tracing his line up.

"And I'm liking your hair. Shit, you sure you still want to go have dinner with family or go back to my house?" He queried rhetorically with a smirk.